Chapter 12

"Sect leader Nie, Nie gongzi, how about I take you two to where Wei Wuxian is at?" The two Nie brothers looked at one another, they nodded their head, they looked back at San Lang, "please take us back to Wei xiong."

San Lang open a portal for Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang to walk through, "San Lang, thank you for bringing my Da Ge back to me," Nie Huaisang gave a bow, "You should thanks Wei Wuxian."

"Wei xiong! Wei Xiong!" Wei Wuxian look at the boys, "stay here," the boys nodded their head. Wei Wuxian walk outside, he see a smiling Nie Huaisang with his brother. "Nie Xiong, Chifeng Zun," Wei Wuxian gave a bow to the two Nie brothers.

What Nie Mingjue about to do shock and surprise both Nie Huaisang and Wei Wuxian. "Wei gongzi," Nie Mingjue kneel down to the ground, "Chifeng Zun! What are you doing?"

"Da ge!" Nie Mingjue stop his didi, "This is my way of saying, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone against you. I should have listen to what Huaisang said to me. In the end, Jin Guangyao took my life before I can said sorry to you so..." Nie Mingjue gave a bow, "Wei gongzi, I am deeply sorry."

Wei Wuxian sigh, he went to help Nie Mingjue up. "It wasn't your fault, you and everyone else got manipulated by Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. Right now, they are trap in my dimension, where I will punished them."

Then something click in Wei Wuxian head, "Nie Xiong, there something I want to ask you." Nie Huaisang nodded his head, "Why don't we go inside to talk?" The three look to see a angry Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan standing behind them.

"Shishu, Song Xiong." Xiao Xingchen went up, take Wei Wuxian hand and take him back inside. Wei Wuxian waved his hand to make the resentment energy to disappear. The Junior got up and went to stand behind Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan.

"A-Ying ask," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Nie Xiong, how did you know it was Jin Guangyao who murdered your brother?" This got Nie Mingjue to look at his didi as well.

"Let me start by saying....it was during the event at our ancestors grave. Something have cause the grave to get active. Da ge decide to take me and the other to get it fix. Oh before I went on Jin Guangyao gave me a piccolo in case Da ge get out of control. Anyway, we were doing fine until the end. When Da ge is about to kill his general, I play on the piccolo the song that Jin Guangyao play for Da ge. Somehow it didn't go well Da ge end up...well...killing him."

Nie Huaisang put his hand on Nie Mingjue hand, "that's right, we Xiong can you get Baxia from cloud Recesse? I think I left it there." With a snap of his hand Baxia appear in front of Nie Mingjue.

"Da ge, is alright to touch it. Wei xiong cleanse the saber, it won't let you into Qi deviation." Nie Mingjue touch his saber, indeed, he doesn't feel the resentment inside of his saber anymore.

"As I was saying, after that event is over I rush to Jinlintai and saw Da ge went Qi deviation. But that wasn't right, how come da ge went qi deviation when Jin Guangyao always play for him the cleansing song from Xichen ge. Until, when I was in Da ge room, I sat there, missing him, wishing him was there. I hear Da ge voice calling my name, I got up, drop the book that I got from da ge, I turn around and no one was there."

"Huaisang." Huaisang smiled at his brother, "when I look at the page that was opened, it begin to show me thing...I don't know what it is but somehow I understand now. Jin Guangyao has been playing the wrong melody. It wasn't cleansing melody at all but..."

Nie Huaisang looked at Wei Wuxian, "The book from the Lan clan, "The collection of Turmoil"."

"Chifeng Zun, that time you kicked Jin Guangyao out of your clan. What actually happen?" Wei Wuxian asked Nie Mingjue.

"I saw Jin Guangyao kill my general. He said that it was Xue Yang who told him to do it. At that time, I think Xue Yang already gone before Wen Chao attack our clan."

Wei Wuxian got up, he walk right and left, "On that day, I saw Jin Guangyao was talking to someone. I think he was talking to Xue Yang. I'm sorry to said this Chifeng Zun but it look like Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang already plan to murder you."

"Nie gongzi, we still don't understand how you ask Mo Xuanyu to bring Xian gege back?" Asked Sizhui.

"At that time I already know Wei xiong is being framed by Jin Guangyao. I don't know who to tell or who to talk too. It was too late to save Wei xiong. I can only tell Mo Xuanyu to use Wei xiong manual script to summon Wei xiong back to the living world. This way he can help me expose Jin Guangyao and help Wei xiong to find out who framed him but I never thought Jin Guangyao put the talisman inside of our clothes to make us hate Wei xiong," Nie Huaisang looked at Wei Wuxian.

"Wei xiong, I'm sorry. I never meant for this to happen to you but you are my very first friends. I can't let Jin Guangyao get away with Da Ge murder, I also can't let him get away for what he did to you."

"Is okay Nie Xiong, at least there is still someone out there who still believe in me," Wei Wuxian smiled at Nie Huaisang, he did the same.

"Huaisang said that he have kill Jin Guangyao, who else was behind all of this?" Nie Mingjue asked.

"It was Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Su she."

"Sect leader Su?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Why suddenly do they do all of this?"

"Da ge. They wanted to have a piece of Yin iron and Wei xiong yin Hufu."

"What?!"