Prologue

This is my first fanfic on Wattpad but not my first one ever. Please be patient as it may take me a bit to update but I swear I'll try and give myself deadlines to meet so this will keep going. This whole story will be filled with violence, gore, and maybe a bit of mild yaoi. Ereri fans enjoy! And please comment along the way if you have ideas or advice. Cruel comments will be ignored after given the middle finger.
----------------------------------------------
"Bloody red, bloody red, bloody red; I'm falling off the edge, off the edge of this dream."
----------------------------------------------
"You do realize what this choice means do you not?" The smooth voice murmured, the whisper echoing down the abandoned stone halls.
"I do," the response was in a voice quivering from grief.
"You will never return to what you used to be. Do you accept that?"
"Yes...please just..." The voice cracked with inexpressible grief and a sob tore from the speaker where he knelt on the cold floor. "Just do it! Make me forget...forget them; forget him. Remembering is killing me..."
A low chuckle sounded in the still air and the first speaker said soothingly: "Then I accept your request to become one of us."
There was a flash of white fangs as they pierced the pale neck offered to them. The man cried out as the blood was drawn out of him and his vision began to fade. Tears spilled over his cheeks and fell in silvery drops to the floor.
"Forgive me..."
Then the world went dark.