Part 7

Cyndro POV

Kaylee: I am adding a new player.

My sister, Spynder appears. Really? She's playing?! I missed her!

Me: Spynder!

Spynder: brother! *they hug*

Spyro: wait your brother and sister?

Cynder: you have a sister?

Me: everyone, meet Spynder.

Spyro: you have the combination of me and Cynder's names. What the heck?

Me: maybe our parents heard of you guys and decided to combine your names to "Cyndro" and "Spynder".

Spynder: "Spynder" and "Cyndro" you mean.

Me: same thing.

Kaylee: Ok. 5.....4....3.....2.....1.....

Stealth elf: something happen?

Spyro: Nothing happened. Where were you?

Stealth elf: talkin' with Dark Spyro.

Eruptor: I'm guessin' he flew off?

Stealth Elf: how'd you know?!

Eruptor: I have my ways.

Spyro: and you know how my dark side is.

Stealth elf: *nods* I know.

Dark Spyro: what'd I miss?

Kaylee: CAN THE COUNTDOWN JUST END?!!!!!!!????

Scott: Maybe you shouldn't YELL!! Oh, look. Almost done. *points to it, it's at 10 seconds*

Kaylee: 10.......9.........8........7.............6..................5.........4..........3...........2............1.

Everything goes black as the game is starting. So this is the last round. Crewmates won last round, Imposters won the second. I wonder who'll win the game. I hope it's the Crewmates cause I am not the imposter. Right when I'm in the game I get killed. Wow...... just....wow. I wonder who the imposter was. I go back to the spawning point. It's Jet & Kaylee. Oh no. She may want payback on Dark Spyro.

Kaylee's POV

Me: Dark Spyro where are you?

Dark Spyro: doing my tasks. What do you want?

Me: can we go to the Medbay scan...? Alone?...

Dark Spyro: *creeped out* Ummm... *I give a creepy smile* *a bit scared* s-sure! Why not?

Me: Yay...

Dark Spyro: *whimpers fearfully and silently so I didn't hear and he follows me*

Me: *noticing Dark Spyro looking scared* what's wrong...? I thought evil traitors never get scared...

Dark Spyro: *lying* I-I'm not scared! I'm-I'm not scared at a-all!

Me: *a little bit shocked* your stuttering.

Wow maybe I shouldn't, maybe he learned his lesson and got what he deserved.

Dark Spyro: I-I don't know what your t-talking about!

If he's stuttering in the chat, he must be very scared and creeped out. I sighed.

Me: Ok, I guess...? *gasps* is that Strykore?!

Dark Spyro: *alarmed* wait what where?!

POOF

Dark Spyro: WHAAH! Huh? Kaylee? Where are you? *flies off to find me* *hears something* *stops* who's there?! *the sound keeps on coming, he's getting more creeped out by the minute* *lands* you can come out now... *he sees the shadow* ahhhh! *blasts, only to find Stealth Elf*