"Zanku is equipped with an Imperial Arms he stole from the Warden a few years back. We better have teams of two, in case it's a rough ride." Bulat suggested flirtily annoying Tatsumi and creeping out Ben a little. But he couldn't help but laugh at Tatsumi a little.

Mine looked up at Najenda. "By the way, do we know which Imperial Arms he would be fighting with?"

"I'm still looking into that." Najenda said.

"Not gonna reveal his hand huh? That's annoying." Leone pondered.

"Speaking of that." Ben said suddenly grabbing everyone's attention, "I would like to join this expedition."

Akame furrowed. "Are you sure?"

"Ben, you want to come with us?" Bulat asked.

"Yeah, besides I'm not gonna let some serial killer loose." Ben stood up. "I won't let that happen. I know that I may not be a part of Night Raid yet but I want to help."

"Well, with Ben, he could make Headhunter Zanku look like..."

"You're in." Najenda said without hesitation.

Lubbock furrowed at his leader's sudden decision. "Are you sure about this?"

"No. Ben's power as I have recorded is risky. But, it saves time. Plus we need more people. We witnessed Ben's abilities and it surpassed all of our expectations. But power does not guarantee loyalty."

"Ben is skilled in a fist fight without transforming." Akame said, shocking everyone - including Leone.

"Wait, really? Wait, how do you know?" Leone asked, grabbing everyone's attention and didn't notice that she was holding back a blush.

"Earlier today we went sparring trying to force him to use the Ultimatrix, but instead he formed into his own Kata and dodged my super fast strike and even managed to pin me down." She admitted.

"She fought him." Najenda said. "And he won. without transforming."

"Wait just like that?" Tatsumi asked how the hell the new guy beat Akame without Transforming heck even if he was trained like him he wouldn't stand a chance against Akame!

"I was as shocked as you are." Najenda said. "Normally I would say no to a request like this, but Ben has shown that he is more capable of holding his own."

"Oh great. That's great. Now we have a guy who can keep up with Akame's speed! First he can change into many forms. What's next, turn into a god?!

The meeting went further and teams were assigned Ben with Akame. Mine will be out alone on roof tops for lookout.

Sheele and Lubbock are on the same team and this goes the same with Bulat and Leone.

"Okay, Good, you all now know your teams?" Najenda asked, which earned nods from everyone. "Then get out there and hunt down a serial killer!"

~~~~~~~~~

Ben and Akame walked in the empty streets of the Imperial Capital. They had been roughly silent throughout the journey not saying a word towards each other. It wasn't because of malice or that they didn't like each other much. It was basically because they literally had nothing to say to each other. They don't know what they like or dislike or what to carry on or anything. Normally Ben would be those guys to carry on the conversation or at least start it.

That was until Akame broke the silence. She had been curious about Ben's powers and about Ben himself! He was the only one who looked like he didn't have it rough. He seemed like a go-lucky-happy person. And her encounter of both Big Chill and Swampfire drove her suspicions about this boy's whereabouts. There was nowhere in hell those creatures could exist!