When Izuku saw this, "Ok this is went up to 11 really quick"

A few minutes went by and the four of them stood in front of the locker from the picture they saw in Brief's phone.

"What's that?" Stocking asked while looking at the mess.

"This is the work if a ghost they're gonna kidnap is all and eat our brains!" Brief yells out while flailing his arms around while Panty and Stocking narrowing their eyes while Izuku was busy tilting his head at Brief, 'did I ever act like that while I was a UA student?' he thought of this.

"They're gonna what now? Dude slow your fucking roll, I can't understand you" Panty said this in a flat tone.

"You might not believe this but I'm an Expert in the occult. Plus, I got this proton pack for my birthday last year and it's awesome!" He says turning around to show the proton pack.

"Those things are real?" Both Panty and Stocking asked while Izuku took a step back after seeing it...it brought back memories he wanted to mock up in his mind and never remember, 'Hatsume...was really scary, I always wondered how Iida handled her?'

Right now the four of them now walked across the school's football field with Brief leading the way using his proton packs detector to scan the surrounding area with a flashlight connected to his headphones.

But as they keep on searching with no luck whatsoever, it made Panty annoyed.

"Man I hope whoever gave you that thing kept the receipt because it's either broken as hell or it's just part of their plan to make you look like a Comic-con douche" Panty said this with annoyance in her voice while walking with her hands behind her head.

"So what exactly were we taking when we decided to follow the ginger freak show?" Stocking said who was also annoyed but it disappeared when Izuku patted her on the head which made her smile.

"Sorry it usually works" Brief said with an apologetic tone while reaching behind him and fiddling with the proton pack.

"Proton pack of Shit!" Panty yelled as hwe kicked the Proton pack with it the lights changing from blue to red with the face gianing an evil smile as it starts to beep and shake.

"Oh no, wait! There it goes, it found something!" Brief said excitedly with Panty being proud of fixing it with Izuku saying heynot so sure if that's the sound of something that's fixed while looking at the Proton pack skeptically and he was right to be skeptical about the pack becythe pack itself explodes that it covered Breid in smoke with Panty and Stocking stare at the pack with stunned and disbelieving gazes with Izuku having a reminder that happened to him with gadgets that explode, it just made him shiver.

"Well isn't this a delight! I was afraid I'd never see my favorite slut-kanklee and dickless loser ever again" a familiar voice was heard towards the four as they turned wrong be to see Barbybon the bleachers with a legion of cheerleaders and Football players.

"Ugh. Aren't you supposed to be in the trash!?" Panty ask with irritation in her voice.

"That entrance is way too big for you" Stocking states with Barby only saying she has the biggest entrances in the whole school.

"That's a lot of information about you that I don't need to know, here's a booger flick in your face" Panty says as she flicker a booger at Barby.

"Aww so adorable, tell you what I'll give you something to flick when you see what I brought here for you" Barby says with a crazed look on her face that it made Izuku grab the girls and Brief with Blackwhip and taking a few steps back as Barby jumped from the bleachers and into the hands of a group of football players that tossed her up onto the air where she sheds her skin, revealing her true form that resembles a humanoid bee.

The now Bee like Barby sent a gust of wind towards the four with Brief bring terrified beyond the capacity for rational though that he collapse with faom in his mouth, Izuku just sighed while gently placing him on the ground while also removing the black tendrils from the Anarchy Sisters.

"Could this have been anymore fucking predictable?" Panty ask as she leans over to her friend and Sister.

"She didn't do a good job of hiding it to be honest" Izuku said while going into position to get ready.

"She's a queen, she's a bee,we fucking get it!" Stocking exclaims.

"I hope you three have something to turn in to teacher Barby. Because stupidity results in death in my classroom" She says with her arms crossed and hovering above the Field.

"Introducing Brain-slushy Barby" Panty says while taking off and also turning her panties into Backlace.

"This better not take forever. I need a candy bar!" Stocking says while turning both her Stockings into Stripes 1 and 2.

"Screw that mess who's ready to play?" Panty said standing back to back with her Sister and Izuku while surrounded by the Football Players.

Izuku with his eyes glowed with arcs if lightening covering around him as his hair spiked up and flowing in the air, "Let's dethrone a Queen Bitch" he says with the Anarchy Sisters grinning at what he said and agreed.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.