11

Y/n's POV

Alessia and I desperately searched in the wardrobe for something to wear, but it was like all the clothes had become horrendous.

The Alessia e claimed she had found something to wear.

It was a cute indigo dress. She wore ring earrings and white shoes.

This dress will make Jeongin's head spin and get Steve full of remorse!

I was still looking for something when I heard a knock and when I opened the door saw Jack with a package.

"I knew you wouldn't have anything to wear so I bought you this!"

"Oh thanks Jack but you shouldn't have had!"

"Go and try it on, He is nearly here."

"You are amazing!" I said kissing him on the cheek.
"She is lucky to have you." I said referring to Maia.

I tried it on it was beautiful.
With it I wore black heels and some make up.

It wasn't anything of rich, but I loved its simplicity

It wasn't anything of rich, but I loved its simplicity. I guess Chan will like it.

We heard another knock and Alexis and Maia run inside

"Girls we don't have anything to wear can we borrow something?"

"Of course let's see what I have for here..."

For Alexis I saw the perfect dress.

She wore it with light brown heels and some bracelets

For Maia instead it was a bit difficult because she was very insecure about herself and never wore any dresses.

Finally though was found the perfect dress to attract Jack too.

She added black shoes because she hated heels and a bit of make up

We were ready and just after we heard the doorbell ring. Steve went to open the door and slowly we made our way down.

When the guys saw us they all reacted in different ways, and it was hilarious!

Steve, Jeongin and Jisung spat the water they were drinking.

Jack, Hyungin, Felix and Minho stared in awe. I thought that they had forgotten how to breath.

Seungmin and Changbin whistled.

When Chan turned around though it was the best because he blushed as a tomato and fell from his chair!

I couldn't stop myself from laughing!

We got out with Steve dooling over us, but we didn't even say good bye.

"I am sorry..." Steve tried to apologize but we faked to not here him. I had had enough of him.

When we saw the black van though, it was our turn to whistle.

In the two front seats sat Changbin and Hyngin. Next to them Jisung and Felix. Behind them there were Maia and Jack, next to them Alexis and Minho that couldn't take his eyes off of her. Then Seungmin by himself that was that was annoying Felix and Jisung in front of him. Behind them were Alessia and Jeongin who were joking and laughing together and next to them were me and Chan.

I just laid my head on his shoulder and put my earphones on. Then he took one off and put it in his ear and started playing with my long hair, which for the first time weren't caught in a ponytail or a bun.
I kinda liked it because it was relaxing.

We arrived and even if it was Alexis' party a lot of people were already there.

We entered and our eyes were blonde away from the colorful intermittent lights. I thought I was gonna get an epileptic attack!

The music was so loud my ears could have exploded. It was tecno and dance music, cool!

We started dancing while the boys who didnt have a date went searching for someone.

Before Felix went though, I saw him glancing over at me. It was strange, but I didn't think of it too much.

In fact Chan had gotten me in his arms and we had started dancing. Well to explain it better, if you have seen dirty dancing then you know what I am talking about.

We never left our eye contact. He was so hot and attractive! His eyes emanated fire... I wanted that fire, I wanted him.

Then Chan went to get some drinks and I sat on a couch.

"Hey Y/n!"

"Oh hey Felix!"

"Lenah told me to tell you this..."

"Omg what does she want."

"I know who you are and if you listen to me I am gonna tell the whole school and then bye bye knight in shining armour. Meet me tomorrow on the roof before school starts. Is this like a poem or something?"

I didn't answer.

"Y/n I-I love you." Felix suddenly said.

"No you don't, you just like it when I wear fansy clothes."

"No it is not true!" Felix remarked and tried to come closer to kiss me.

I was so terrified for both Lenah and Felix that I just ran out of there.