He looked away and started pacing once again.

I knew this was his way of trying to refrain from hitting me.

"You so fuckin selfish bro".

"You a dumb selfish ass bitch and I'm even dumber for lettin you play me like that".

"I'm not sel"-

He cut his eyes towards me making me shut up.

"Gon head, I'll let you speak".

"Whatchu was gon say? You not selfish"?

He looked at me waiting for a response which he didn't receive.

"You is selfish, you selfish and evil as fuck for that foul ass shit".

"I'm gone, you can keep everything I gave you and whatever I left of mine, ion want no type of contact witchu".

I bit my bottom lip tryna make my tears stop but it didn't work.

"Please Messiah, im sorry".

He stared at me for minute then shook his head.

"On my daddy grave you so damn evil".

He repeated as his voice cracked then he walked and I heard the front door slam moments later.

I held the covers tighter and broke down knowing I couldn't get him back.

Messiah POV

I walked out her house and threw her key somewhere in the grass and hopped in my car.

I sped all the way home in complete silence thinkin of everything that just went down.

I ain't even know what to do cus she always sat and listened to my problems but now she is the problem.

When I got in the house I went straight to the shower cus that was my medication.

I hooked up my speaker shufflin my rnb playlist and just let the hot water and music relax me.

...

I grabbed my weed and wraps to start rollin up and played music on my tv in the background.

I got a notification makin my phone light up showin the picture of me and Sin.

We was fresh out the shower towels n all and just started takin em.

I stared at it for a while then threw my phone into the wall.

I wasn't that much of an emotional person but this shit hurt too bad to hold it in.

I deadass thought we was gon be together forever.

And I can't even blame her for my dumbass thinkin anything could last forever.

I felt tears runnin down my face and quickly wiped em.

I went to wash my face with cold water to get myself together and just stared in the mirror.

Ion know what happened but somethin snapped in me and I just started punchin the mirror repeatedly.

"FUCK"!

"FUCK"!

The glass went straight through my hand and I just watched it bleed not givin a fuck.

I heard my phone ringin and made my way to it and saw Jason's contact.

I answered it puttin it on speaker waitin for him to speak.

"Yo you good bro? Sin just called cryin sayin how she fucked up and asked me to check on you".