New World, New Friend

Titus POV:

I finally got the VRMMO with New World Online I wanted! I waited after everyone left the house until I put it on and when everyone left the house, I booted up my VRMMO and started to play New World Online.

When I entered the game, I was in a strange bright room and it tells me to choose a class. Almost all of the classes weren't me, but then I see a class called pirate class. I then choose that class and then it wanted me to pick a name and I choose Optimus.

It then want me to put points in ether, attack, Health, speed, agility, defense, or magic.

"Wow, this game is really persistent to getting me ready to go for the game right now."

I had 100 points to use. So I choose health, defense and speed. The game finally brought me into New World Online and spawned me into the hub town with other players, and I was in awe with the details and the everything else. I felt like I was going to have tears of the beautifulness of scenery of the hub and everything else.

I then saw that I was in my starter pirate outfit with a flint gun and a cutlass sword, I looked awesome. Then I looked around the hub and I saw a NPC woman crying and went to her to see what was wrong.

She then said, "Help! My baby dragon got kidnapped by bandits! Please can you help my baby dragon?!"

Quest: Dragon Rescue

    Information: Try and find the bandit base and save the dragon.                                            

Reward: Dragon Companion

Yes/No

I was star gazed that I will get my very own dragon with me, I then pressed Yes and I went to the forest to find the base. I fought a lot of monsters along the way and I got to level 3 on my first day playing. I then found the base thanks to smell of monster flesh. I then saw the dragon with its mouth muzzled, wings tied up and being hold by the tail.

I then hear the bandit leader saying, "So, who will think they can kill this dragon first?"

Bandit Member: "Let me do it!"

Bandit Member 2: "No! I can kill it faster!"

I saw the fear in the dragon's eyes, I had to do something. I then went inside the bandit base, until the five bandit members saw me including their leader.

The Bandit Leader then said, "Run along kid, this has nothing to do with you." With a smug on his face.

I was getting pissed off from his voice and said, "I'm going kick your butt so hard, you can't go number two anymore in the toilet."

The leader then gets pissed off, put the dragon on the table next to him and attacks me. I successfully dodge his attack thanks to my speed, I then use my flint gun to successfully shot him on the head and kill him. The other bandit members were very furious at my that their leader is dead, they then charge at me one by one and I shot them one by one as well when they kept charging me head on.

After that, all the bandits and their leader is dead and I went to the podium with the dragon on it. It was very scared and it thought I was going to try and do the same thing the Leader was trying to do, but I removed its muzzle and untied the wings.

I thought it was going to take off but instead, it landed on my shoulder and gave me a ring from it's mouth.

Quest Complete!