Zhuge

    Fanchi continued to be angry with her: "Sister, do you really want to tell me? Come on, Xingyin's personality should be the same as that of his elder brother, right? He has no sense of boundaries and is machismo."

    Hua Luojiao swallowed the strawberry and glanced at her: "Don't drag Chu Ting here, he has already It can't be better."

    Zhuge Fanchi sneered: "Yes, when Xingyin was only a few years old, he got into a fight with his elder brother, and his elder brother refused to let him, which made Xingyin so rebellious."

    "Sister, don't always think about relying on me for your own family matters and your own raised son!"

    Hua Luojiao: "..."

    Hua Luojiao didn't accept her tricks at all.

    "Of course you are the only ones to blame. Yunchen was also raised by me. Look at how well I raised Yunchen. He is so gentle and gentle."

    Zhuge Fanchi laughed so hard that he coughed: "You? Teach him to be gentle? "

    Hua Luojiao's face turned a little red.

    But she wouldn't budge.

    "Sister, do you regret it? Who told you to run into the mountains all day long? You are not here. If Yunchen hadn't followed me, how could he be so reasonable and tell right from wrong? He deserves to have a wife." Zhuge Fanchi: "

    ... ..."

    Zhuge Fanchi was confused by her for a moment and couldn't tell who was the son.

    How can a mother like this say that other people's sons are good, and other people's sons have wives who love her, but imply that her son is not worthy of a wife, and she is convinced.

    Zhuge Fanchi stuffed another strawberry into Hua Luojiao's mouth.

    "Sister, are you mad? Before Yunchen became independent, I was always by my side."

    Hua Luojiao ignored her and pulled Le Yan over: "Sorry Xiaoyan, I chatted with her for a while, let her His voice has polluted your ears for so long."

    As she spoke, she patted Le Yan on the back again: "Aren't you going to prepare afternoon tea?"

    As soon as she asked this, Zhuge Fanchi came over to laugh.

    "You are so cruel. When Xiaoyan encounters such a thing, you still ask her to prepare afternoon tea for you? Has your conscience been eaten by a dog?" Hua Luojiao gave her a look back: "I'm sorry, my

    son My daughter-in-law loves me so much, unlike you, I think Yafan would rather move bricks than stay at home with an old hag like you who oppresses her."

    After speaking, she really let go of the joy in her arms.

    "Go, let's play games together after eating, and I bought a new skin."

    Le Yan's eyes lit up, and he was really happy to prepare afternoon tea.

    Zhuge Fanchi shook his head: "Xiaoyan has really changed a lot. It's just that Xingyin has suffered a lot. It's unlucky to have a mother like you. Sister, I think you are like this. Are you going to make a big move?" Hua Luojiao

    hugged Lihua got up and said, "The child is not sensible, what big tricks can I use, it's just that life is getting dull, and I want to take Xiaoyan to enjoy life in a different way." That night, the four of them sat together in the yard in front of Chen Tang's