"I asked her, and she said that I was a buddy."

    "Xiaoyan, my circle may be different from yours. You are too obedient, and you don't have many friends of the opposite sex. In fact, we The team is like this, this level of contact is very normal, it belongs to the greetings between brothers, don't keep thinking about it."

    Except for this incident, other things happened after the broadcast of "Mother-in-law is here", so I also Hua Luojiao was involved.

    Le Yan likes to watch trending searches, and he sees them all at once. Every time, he will be absent-minded for a whole day. Once, he almost smashed a pot of succulents.

    Hua Luojiao has always disliked the unhappy people around her.

    Back then in the palace, Zhuge Fanchi always laughed at her blindly protecting her shortcomings, saying that as long as it was her people, if someone bullied them, the bully would end in misery.

    But Hua Luojiao took it for granted, since she was her person and went out with her face.

    You can bully others, but you must never be bullied by others.

    Especially Xiaoyan.

    Xiaoyan is very good. Although he is soft and soft, he is not timid at all and has a very strong side.

    Hua Luojiao likes it.

    And she couldn't accept such a cute little guy with a frowning face, and felt that he had disrupted the feng shui of the whole family.

    It's just that she herself doesn't like surfing the Internet, so she doesn't know why Le Yan is unhappy.

    So she asked casually, and the little girl rushed into her arms, holding her and crying.

    Hua Luojiao was quite surprised at that time, because at that time Le Yan and Sun Yafa still treated her and Zhuge Fanchi in a state of respect and did not dare to touch them.

    Unexpectedly, Le Yan threw herself directly into her arms.

    This must be how wronged.

    Hua Luojiao immediately softened her heart and asked her what happened.

    Le Yan:

    "Whoa, Teacher Hua, why is this happening?"

    "I hate Chu Xingyin like this, but I like you so much, Teacher Hua. I shouldn't block him, because she is you But I really can't forgive him, I don't know what to do, and I don't know how to face him."

    The little girl spoke upside down, and Hua Luojiao was confused, so she was investigated that night one time.

    Seeing her son's messy things, Hua Luojiao took a deep breath.

    In the team alone, apart from Su Moqi, there is actually a baby who just turned eighteen.

    brute!

    The other kinds of scandals are even more serious, like sand, countless.

    Young event female anchors, all kinds of sister fans, sister fans, aunt fans, mother fans, and even boys can spread the word.

    Does he really think of himself as a prince?

    That's what Hua Luojiao said to Le Yan at that time.

    "Xiaoyan, you can do whatever you want. I am me, and Xingyin is Xingyin. You have to pay attention to your own feelings, and don't let yourself go because you want to accommodate the outside world." So Leyan never talked to Chu Xing