Renshuai Gungang is his label. Although he has never liked to appear on camera, even the live broadcast is to complete the task given by Party A's father, but he can't keep a low profile, and the number of fans is still increasing at a terrifying speed.

    The game world is full of screen recordings of him playing games, as long as anyone who plays this game has heard of his legend.

    Chant, who sings, has a literary appearance and ID, but his mouth is broken and passionate, and the contrast and cuteness have captured the hearts of many boys and girls.

    In the words of his fans, he starts with his good looks, gets stuck in technology, and stays loyal to his personality. He is a star who has just risen to the sky in the e-sports world.

    Nian Moqi looked at him.

    He is practicing shooting.

    The bony fingers pressed the mouse, tapped the finger a few times, and with a few gunshots, the bullets on the screen shot out, and hit the same position of the bull's-eye firmly, exactly.

    It is this two-finger gun technique, which has never been seen before or since. Harvesting human heads is like pulling out carrots, hitting wherever you point, and hitting every shot without missing a beat. It is nicknamed "two-finger madman" by netizens.

    Every time Nian Moqi watched him train and compete, she would be shocked.

    This is the pillar of their SK, not only good looks, good skills, hard work, but also good at managing the team.

    He knows the strengths and weaknesses of every member of the team, and he is very measured.

    Know when to be fierce, when to be strict, and when to be gentle, and play the way of slap and date with perfect proficiency.

    On the one hand, he can stimulate the potential of the players and lead them to play in the most perfect state and perfect cooperation on the court. In private, he is also proficient in financial aspects. The financial girls in the team are very afraid of him.

    In short, SK's income is already the top in the industry, and he himself has become a veritable rich generation.

    People can't help but want to take another look, another look, and even want to replace his keyboard and stay by his side all the time.

    Everyone in the team just won the game, and the other team members are still immersed in joy.

    Nian Moqi was also very happy.

    She took a glass of latte over the snow, put it on the captain's table, and inserted the straw.

    "Handsome guy, you've been so flustered recently! There's a game coming up, you practice as soon as you practice, and you have to go to someone's live broadcast room to give rewards in the middle of practice, do you think your behavior is appropriate bro?" Mu Xingyin, no

    , It should be said that it was Chu Xingyin, looking up at her with a smile.

    "Why is it inappropriate?"

    Nian Moqi: "You have seriously affected the netizens' perception of our team. They will only think that we are not serious enough and professional enough. I will punish you." The other

    team members began to boo.

    "Sister Qiqi, pull it down, his wife fans will only thank him for coming out for business."

    "Sukie, hehehehe, how are you going to punish the captain? Make him unable to get up on the bed?" "

    Women are duplicity. They have also played games for so long and contributed to the team for so long. Why don't we have milk tea? Nian