Even those who don't pay attention to the entertainment industry will know the gold content of the actress.

    It's not "Best Actress," or "Best Newcomer."

    Being a queen is connected with the Everest in the minds of performers—the film industry.

    No matter how many actors spend their whole lives, they may not be able to get this title. There are even old actors who have appeared on the stage more than ten times, but they will always be nominated.

    Sun Yafan is so young and still a rookie, she was lucky to get this title, she should have used her acting skills and fame to prove that the judges were right to choose her.

    But what did Sun Yafan do?

    The episode of "Junior Sister" has already been broadcast. Although she became popular, she didn't even get a role in a TV series, let alone a movie role.

    Of course, I was robbed of one by myself.

    Sun Yafan obviously knew about the reputation of not being a film queen.

    That's why she was so anxious to audition everywhere, because she urgently needed a chance to prove herself.

    Su Zhi knew her weakness, so she fixed her eyes on it and poked her.

    Su Zhi doesn't need Chu Yunchen anymore, she just wants Sun Yafan to get out!

    And there is only one way to make a woman agree to divorce her husband under the condition of emotional harmony.

    That is to destroy her self-confidence, expose her incompetence and stupidity in front of the man and his family, and let this woman take the initiative to leave.

    But she never expected that not only did Sun Yafan not lose her temper at her, she didn't even blink her eyes.

    There was no trace of turmoil on that indifferent face.

    "Thank you, no need, I wish you success."

    After finishing speaking, he left like that!

    gone!

    Su Zhi also taught for a year, and never felt that college students nowadays are so irritating.

    She hated it a little, if she was a teacher in Sun Yafan's department, she would really give her a failing grade and make her unable to graduate!

    But she calmed down immediately and accepted the reporter's interview with a smile.

    "Yes, I believe that the combination of me and Fengyin is beneficial to both of us. We are a win-win situation. I am proud of Fengyin, and I will make Fengyin proud of me." "I will never leave Fengyin

    . And I will definitely not be like some people, who not only fail to bring glory to the company, but also discredit the company, and finally leave the company in trouble and walk away." She said

    this with high spirits, and the whole network was shocked across the screen . I felt her complacency and eccentricity.

    Seeing that Zhuge Fanchi didn't make any statement of denial, she felt that Zhuge Fanchi was acquiescing to what she did, so she was even more proud.

    Sun Yafan's fans screamed with anger.

    someone? who? Didn't you just refer to Sun Yafan? This woman is too lingering! Don't you feel ashamed?

    But the next day, they lost their temper.

    The next day, Fengyin announced the change of property rights.