The surrounding people were very angry.

    "Mr. Zhuge, don't spoil him! How can this be a business? It's a scam!

    " He just changed the rules, how could he be so shameless!"

    "Treacherous!"

    At this moment, Sun Yafan moved closer to Zhuge Fanchi: "Mr. Zhuge?"

    Zhuge Fanchi shook his head, and she walked away a little .

    Zhuge Fanchi turned the last dozen or so circles to his left hand, leaving one in his right hand.

    She looked at the geese, and suddenly she turned to one side, and the ferrule in her hand flew out instantly.

    There were only a few geese hooting in the fence, followed by the cheers of the crowd.

    "Ahhhh! I hit it! My God! Are you doing acrobatics?"

    "Another one flew out! Hit again! Teacher Zhuge is awesome!"

    "Hahaha, look at those silly geese, every one of them has a rainbow ring on their butt, I will die laughing." "

    How did you do it? How did the ring go through the goose's feet? Could it be that the goose Will you cooperate with her to lift her feet?"

    "This wave is really convincing!"

    The commotion was only for a moment, and when everyone calmed down, a dozen geese in the shed had loops around their bodies.

    Zhuge Fanchi turned his head to look at Sun Yafan: "Yafan, ask a few people to help collect the geese."

    The boss: "!!!"

    The boss's eyes stared like copper bells.

    When he finally reacted, he quickly spread his arms to block the geese behind him.

    "Wait a minute!"

    The eyes of the surrounding people who were watching the excitement rolled away.

    "Fucking boss, are you too cowardly? Do you still want to go back on your word?"

    "Just like you, it's really true!"

    The boss scratched his head: "Why are you arguing! I said I didn't admit it ?"

    He pulled out ten rings from his hand and walked up to Zhuge Fanchi: "Beauty, if you dare to gamble with me, I will respect you as a man." The

    surrounding crowd: "She is such a beautiful woman, What kind of man do you want to respect!"

    Zhuge Fanchi turned his head and waved at them with a smile, causing the crowd to scream.

    Zhuge Fanchi looked at Boss Goose: "How do you want to bet?"

    Boss Goose pointed to the ten hoops and said, "If you can let all these hoops catch ten geese in the same way as just now, the previous geese will lose their money." Here you are, I’ll give you the ten in the suit this time, and I’ll also give you your capital.” He

    said with a sneer: “But as long as there is one that is not in the suit, you have to apologize to me. Those geese are not counted in your set."

    When everyone heard this, they immediately became enraged, and shouted loudly, scolding the boss for really treating himself like an onion.

    Le Yan was tearful even more, how could there be such a person, if I knew it earlier, I would not play this stupid game, woo woo woo!

    Zhuge Fanchi was still leisurely, and she took over the traps: "How can the boss's arrogance be reflected by just paying back the capital? If I fall into the trap, give it to me, and you will pay us back five times our principal." How about it? Dare you?"