Until later, he saw the ferocity of life clearly and felt that this was not possible.

    If you don't make achievements, you can't even control yourself, how can you take care of Sun Yafan?

    In addition, Sun Yafan's mother passed away, Sun Yafan joined the group acting industry, and the children who hung out together were taken back by their parents one by one.

    Chu Yunchen was even more shocked, so he made up his mind to build his own empire while monitoring Sun Yafan's movements.

    Finally, three years ago, he felt that he had the ability to support Sun Yafan for the rest of his life, and it happened that he saw that Yafan also supported Sun Yafan into the ivory tower like a weed.

    When they met at N University, Chu Yunchen took Sun Yafan's gift box with a refined demeanor.

    "Hello, senior is at your service!"

    He said with a smile.

    That day, Sun Yafan didn't recognize him, and he didn't mention the past again.

    The two of them were like strangers, they got closer little by little, and fell in love little by little.

    The night market is noisy and brightly lit.

    Vendors on both sides are shouting hard.

    "Ice powder! Hand-rubbed ice powder! There are passion fruit, watermelon, lime and sea salt flavors, 15 yuan a piece, why don't you try it for a cool summer?" "Stinky tofu! Authentic stinky tofu! Not

    stinky No money!"

    "Don't handsome guys and beautiful women come for a sixty-year-old vermicelli? Don't you like sixty-year-old vermicelli? How about razor clam vermicelli? It's very fresh!"

    Hua Luojiao hugged the pear flower and stretched it towards the sixtieth vermicelli stall. Pressing the paws out, he raised his head and looked at Zhuge Fanchi; "Sister, you are really good, you actually gave Yunchen such an idea."

    Zhuge Fanchi bought them a box of Sun Yafan and Leyan in his hand. I scooped up a spoonful of ice powder and handed it to her mouth: "I told you a long time ago. Yunchen's temperament is too soft, and he couldn't bear to tell us if he was kept in captivity all the time. In the end, he was either depressed or unpromising. I let him go out on his own for his own good."

    Hua Luojiao swallowed the ice powder and was silent for a while.

    At the beginning, she was also in favor of Zhuge Fanchi raising Chu Yunchen, because Yunchen was really too delicate and fragile when he was a child.

    Thinking of this, Hua Luojiao suddenly raised her head and sneered at Zhuge Fanchi: "Did you already know about him and Yafan? That day in the mountains, you deliberately pretended not to know anything, are you kidding me?" Zhuge

    Fanchi Fanchi also took a mouthful of ice powder, and looked at her with a smile: "Why are you so cranky? Before this variety show, I hadn't even heard of Yafan's name." Hua Luojiao thought about it, and she barely believed it

    . .

    The place where Sun Yafan lived when she was a child was indeed too dilapidated. When the Chu family looked for Chu Yunchen, they never thought of going to such a place at first.

    Because I felt that even the doctor's assistant who kidnapped Chu Yunchen would dislike the mess and mess there and would not go there.

    Netizens said that Zhuge Fanchi was kind to Sun Yafan because he was grateful to Sun Yafan for saving her son, which is obviously wrong.