But she has a serious personality, and when she thinks of this kind of unself-disciplined behavior, she feels instinctively repulsed.

    In particular, she felt that what Teacher Hua said was very pertinent. Since she had set a goal, she had to work hard to complete it. How could she skip a day of class for such a thing? It's all about old couples...

    The anxiety in her heart made Sun Yafan turn on her phone.

    Then, her eyelids, which were always half drooping, suddenly widened.

    In Leyan's circle of friends, the living room on the second floor is decorated like stars, and the coffee table in front of the sofa is full of desserts and fruits.

    Le Yan sat next to the two teachers and took a picture of the three of them with his mobile phone.

    In the photo, Mr. Zhuge is holding his mobile phone, frowning and pinching his chin with one hand, as if he is thinking about something on the screen.

    Teacher Hua was also holding the phone, but instead of looking at the phone screen, she went to Teacher Zhuge's side and looked at Teacher Zhuge's screen, her beautiful brows were also slightly frowned.

    Le Yan: Happy Qixi Festival, little fairy! I taught two teachers to play games today, I hope President Chu will not be jealous.

    The pride and joy just overflowed from the screen.

    Sun Yafan looked at the three people above and took a deep breath.

    You have to go, you have to go!

    She put away her mobile phone and said to Chu Yunchen: "Yunchen, I may..." "I

    want to go back to live" tonight, before the words "I want to go back to live" came out, and suddenly the door of the private room opened.

    Su Zhi walked in from the door.

    She dressed up very charmingly today, with a white glow on her chest and heavy makeup.

    She sat beside Chu Yunchen: "Yunchen, why didn't you wait for me to come with you?"

    Sun Yafan: "..."

    To be honest, Sun Yafan was really anxious when he saw Su Zhi just now.

    But then a secret joy in my heart drove away the anxiety.

    She thought, great, I can finally go back to the villa!

    Yes, ten minutes ago, she was still worrying that Chu Yunchen would not let her go, but now someone rushed over to give her the chance.

    Sun Yafan decided to make things bigger, otherwise she was sure that Chu Yunchen would not let her go.

    Sun Yafan looked at Chu Yunchen sullenly, her eyes were frosty.

    "What? Chu Yunchen, do you want to play this kind of threesome trick?"

    Chu Yunchen: "!!!"

    Seeing that she was leaving, Chu Yunchen hurried over and hugged her in his arms: "Yafan, listen to my explanation."

    Sun Yafan still had the same indifferent face: "What are you explaining? I asked people what their arrangements are for Qixi Festival. Today, Qixi Festival is here, so I should go too." She paused, then looked up

    at Chu Yunchen: "You can't be fooling me. Wrong private room, right? You ordered another one for me but brought me here? Chu Yunchen, you are such a tortoise that you marry a frog, and you look like a flower." Chu Yunchen's face was dark, and he was about to explain, Su