Su

    Zhi didn't know, A fine layer of sweat had already appeared on the tip of his nose.

    Her heart was as uncomfortable as being scratched by a knife.

    Chu Yunchen has been very serious since he was a child, even when he speaks.

    When he was a child, he had that standard smiling face, like a mask, but he was not serious at all.

    The same is true of his speech, whether he is teaching or in daily life, he is very serious and rigorous, although he is covered with a gentle skin, and in the past, he simply cherished words like gold.

    But during these days when she reunited with him, Su Zhi felt that he had changed.

    Just like now, he can speak such a long sentence, and there is a smile in his voice, with a playful tease that has never been seen before.

    Su Zhi felt betrayed.

    It was Sun Yafan who changed her Chu Yunchen.

    Chu Yunchen has only shared toys, secrets and experiences with her since he was a child, but now he has a home with someone else.

    Thinking that Chu Yunchen might have brewed soy sauce with Sun Yafan a long time ago, Su Zhi was so uncomfortable that she couldn't breathe.

    She grabbed the sofa, her long, sharp fingers gripping the sofa cushions desperately.

    At this time, Sun Yafan hung up the phone, put away the phone, and looked at her again.

    "Mr. Su, oh no, Ms. Su, in fact, your behavior today is really too aggressive." "

    You should know better than me what kind of person Teacher Hua is. You shouldn't touch her if you don't want her to do it." "

    Just now she had a video with Mr. Chu, but Mr. Chu lost his temper and scolded your father for not being able to educate his daughter. Instead of teaching me how to behave, you should hurry to teach Chu Always apologize, otherwise..."

    She was interrupted by Su Zhi before she finished speaking.

    "I advise you to shut up as soon as possible. What do you, a latecomer, know? Do you understand the relationship between me and Aunt Luo Jiao? When she spoiled me and loved me, she didn't have you!" Su Zhi's cell

    phone The bell rang.

    Su Zhi said that the Chu family doted on her, but when she heard her cell phone ringing, she was startled.

    The biggest accident today was hurting Aunt Luo Jiao.

    Su Zhi knew that Sun Yafan was right, and this phone call was definitely not a happy one.

    Su Zhi took out her cell phone from her bag, walked a little further, and answered the call with her back to Sun Yafan.

    Sun Yafan leaned against the coffee table and watched her back leisurely.

    Even if the external amplifier is not turned on, the voice over there can be heard, because the sound is so loud that it seems to be roaring.

    The male voice was full of anger: "Zhi'er! Why did you offend your Aunt Hua just after returning to China?! The Chu family suddenly wanted to withdraw their capital, and your brother was going crazy. You think your father and your brother are not busy enough with business, are you? Hurry up and apologize to your Auntie Hua, don't be so ignorant next time!"

    Su Zhi's voice still sounded so calm, but the ending sound was a little weak.

    "Father, today was really an accident. I didn't expect it to happen. I have already apologized to Auntie Luo Jiao." After a while,