During the autumn hunt, the emperor took her with him.

    At that time, Hua Luojiao was summoned by the emperor to accompany her on a slow horseback ride. The concubine suddenly rode the horse and rushed over, as if she was about to fall off the horse's back, and stretched out her hands to the emperor.

    "Ah! Help! Your Majesty, save your ministers

    and concubines!" The other concubines and ministers who were accompanying him at that time were all there, and this blow undoubtedly slapped Hua Luojiao in the face.

    Hua Luojiao was already ready for someone to drag this man out to slap him, at this moment, Zhuge Fanchi suddenly rode over, jumped onto the concubine's horse, and pulled back his hands.

    Empress Zhuge, dressed in a military uniform, leaned close to the concubine's ear, and smiled awkwardly: "I'm here to save you."

    Later, the concubine blushed when she saw the queen, and she didn't even fight to serve her bed anymore.

    Hua Luojiao recalled that day, Empress Zhuge, who made people blush, held her hand behind her.

    "I said Concubine Hua, don't be so angry, you just want to slap someone all day long. Fortunately, I asked others to slap. If I do it myself, wouldn't such tender hands be ruined?" Hua Luojiao leaned on the sofa

    . , the corners of his mouth slightly hooked.

    Then she looked at Su Zhi who was standing at the door.

    It would be great if this one is as sensible as that concubine.

    After all, she and Zhuge Fanchi watched Su Zhi grow up together.

    Chu Xingyin and Chu Yunchen matured precociously, and left the Chu family to wander around on their own when they were more than ten years old.

    She and Zhuge Fanchi are not the kind of dedicated mothers either, so they didn't participate too much in the children's growth.

    The most impressive scene was the three children Xing Yin, Yun Chen, and Su Zhi chasing and fighting in the Chu family's yard.

    Childish voice, childhood sweetheart, carefree.

    She couldn't bear to blame the child.

    Hua Luojia pressed his temples, sat up, and took a look at Zhuge Fanchi.

    Zhuge Fanchi saw that her eyes were clear again, and finally regained some popularity.

    She embraced Hua Luojiao in her arms, and while "telling you not to cheat me when you get the chance, now the retribution is coming", while blowing on her ten fingers, "Hiss, it really didn't hurt What? I saw you pulled the rein with great strength, and thought you would at least bleed!"

    Hua Luojiao ignored her and only looked at Su Zhi.

    Miss Su deserves to be a child raised by the Su family.

    Although his eyes were flustered, his demeanor did not relax at all.

    Her back was as straight as ever, and the curve of her neck was graceful and moving.

    Hua Luojiao stared at Su Zhi with a pair of peach blossom eyes, with a smile on her thin lips.

    "Xiaozhi, tell me, what's going on?"

    Although Su Zhi is the daughter of a family friend, she is not Hua Luojiao's daughter. If she is not sensible, the one who should be held accountable should still be held accountable.