She thought that she knew Chu Yunchen very well, but who knew that this person would suddenly confess to her one day that he was a child of that Chu family.

    Sun Yafan never discriminated against the rich.

    At that time, they were already talking about getting married, and they wouldn't say that it would suddenly end when the relationship was strong.

    Who knew that such a thing would happen just after marriage.

    Don't ask, I regret it very much.

    Which girl doesn't want her marriage to be clean and free of impurities?

    But in fact, Sun Yafan still believed in Chu Yunchen on the whole.

    Chu Yunchen has always been gentle and elegant, and has a cleanliness addiction to relationships, so it should be impossible for him to be erratic after marriage.

    But...

    Sun Yafan looked at Su Zhi.

    There are four words written on every inch of this sister's body: Everyone is a lady.

    Even if she is wearing a skirt and riding a horse, her demeanor, her shiny face and body, will make you think, ah, this is a rich and noble girl! This is the most satisfying daughter-in-law that thousands of mothers-in-law compete for!

    She and Chu Yunchen are so well matched!

    Thinking of this, Sun Yafan raised her eyelids and took a sneak peek at Zhuge Fanchi.

    The most worrying thing is that others are in the dark and you are in the light.

    Su Zhi knows all her weaknesses and flaws, especially her childhood has been completely stripped recently.

    But she didn't know anything about Su Zhi at all.

    Why did Chu Yunchen get into N University and Su Zhi came back?

    Obviously, such a beautiful, talented and family-backed young lady, if she really wants to start a career, she would like to join a TV station, or even start a media company.

    Although going to a university as a teaching assistant sounds high-end, the income is not very good.

    That is to say, an idler like Chu Yunchen would choose such a job.

    So what is she thinking?

    What was the childhood of these two people in the two wealthy families beyond comparison? What kind of childhood sweetheart do they have?

    Teacher Zhuge watched Su Zhi grow up, right? What does Teacher Zhuge think of Su Zhi?

    It must be very emotional, right?

    Sun Yafan didn't know.

    She couldn't figure it out, and she couldn't calm down, so she ran as if she was desperate.

    The whip was raised high, even harder than usual when practicing martial arts and holding a sword.

    Leaning close to the horse's back, his falcon-like gaze stared straight ahead.

    It didn't take long before she realized that someone was chasing her.

    The sound of horse hooves was very fast and very close, Sun Yafan turned her head slightly, and met Chu Yunchen's handsome face.

    He was smiling, his lips were pursed and raised slightly, as warm as before.

    But Sun Yafan couldn't laugh, and went even faster.