The director thought so, and the other staff thought the same.

    Difficult! Master Chu doesn't seem to like Sun Yafan very much!

    When she was dissed by her younger sister earlier, this one who came out to protect her girlfriend domineeringly seemed to be just putting on a show!

    As for why rabbit ears are more expensive or less, it is normal to think about it carefully!

    Fu Shao, if I want to play lingering with you to the end of the world, I can naturally act very well.

    As for what the truth is, only the couple themselves know.

    From this point of view, Chu Yunchen is not as warm to Sun Yafan as Mr. Zhuge is to Sun Yafan!

    I really sweated for Yafan.

    Who would have thought that at this moment, Sun Yafan turned her face away and did not look at Young Master Chu.

    Everyone: "..."

    Look, look, even Sun Yafan feels neglected, right?

    Although he is the son of Teacher Zhuge, he should not be a scumbag, and no one wants to slander him.

    But maybe the rich second generations in the world are all virtuous, and girlfriends or something, maybe they are just a kind of dispensable toy.

    It's true that people can't be judged by appearances. The more elegant and good-looking a man is, the more scumbag he may be.

    Everyone at the scene sighed secretly. At this time, Chu Yunchen took the initiative to ask to join the ranks of horse racing.

    The owner of the racecourse, Hong Fangsheng, seemed to be quite familiar with him. He rode over and looked him up and down.

    "Yunchen, you're too unreliable, forget about coming uninvited, and steal my horse to ride, steal my horse to ride, and still wear this kind of clothes to ride, are you despising my racecourse? Go to my room and change clothes!"

    Shen Ranran also smiled: "Yunchen, don't listen to him, he is a straight man who doesn't understand anything. Look at you, did you just get off the plane?" Chu Yunchen

    slender He straightened the button of the shirt with his fingers, and smiled at her: "Yes, I came here just as soon as I got off the plane."

    Shen Ranran raised his head in a ruffian way and whistled to Sun Yafan who was not far away: "Sister , your boyfriend can get along, this is always following your footsteps!"

    The audience: "Huh?"

    So they came right after getting off the plane?

    Is it for Sun Yafan?

    Could it be that they read it wrong?

    So they secretly looked at Sun Yafan again, wanting to see her reaction.

    Unexpectedly, she just lowered her head and glanced at Zhuge Fanchi, then turned her head to the side without saying anything.

    During this period, I didn't even look at Chu Yunchen again.

    Audience: "..."

    What's going on with these two young couples?

    Everyone was very puzzled, so they focused their attention on Le Yan's face again.

    The whole circle knows that Xiaoyan is one of Sun Yafan's best girlfriends, and Xiaoyan's expression is written on his face, which is easier to understand.