She twisted a smile at Le Yan, and then rushed over without any explanation.

    "I'm going to strangle you to death!"

    Yang Xin came here to join the bosses of the company.

    She was cornered.

    Twelve billion, that's what she got by selling everything she had over the past ten years.

    If all of them are taken out, it will kill her!

    But no one could help her, she didn't give up so she came to the company in the end.

    She is seen by the company, and the company is also her sustenance. Every time I come to the company, I feel like I am at my own home, because everyone has to coax her.

    Unexpectedly, all those people who coaxed her in the past were like firecrackers. They not only let her go, but also said a lot of nasty things to her.

    She was dizzy until she saw Le Yan go into the toilet by herself.

    So she only has one thought, which is to die happily.

    But at this time, Le Yan looked at Yang Xin who was rushing towards her like a lunatic, and instinctively backed away.

    This person has a crazy look on her face, even a fool can tell that she is at the end of her rope and doesn't care about anything.

    Might as well strangle her to death.

    But then she ordered herself to be still.

    Before Yang Xin rushed over to grab her, she dodged to the side, but Yang Xin also followed, trying to grab her.

    Seeing her like this, Le Yan gritted her teeth and shook her hand, and slapped her.

    "Calm down!"

    A "snap" sounded in the quiet bathroom.

    Yang Xin covered her face, her hair was loose in front of her eyes, and looked at Le Yan in disbelief.

    Le Yan grabbed the right hand that just hit someone with his left hand, his eyes were already red.

    "Calm down..."

    Yang Xin suddenly calmed down at that moment, put down her hands covering her face, and laughed wildly.

    "Hahaha, Leyan, you are so amazing. You pretend to be so pure. Aren't you just like us, once you have a backer, you will be a domineering?" "Aren't you

    very timid, are you not a good student? Didn't you write You have to write "Don't Fight" in the song, look at you now, you are not as hypocritical! You are nobler than anyone else!"

    Le Yan leaned against the wall, the tip of his chin trembling slightly.

    "If you do this again, I, I will fight back!"

    You can't embarrass Teacher Hua, you can't make Teacher Hua worry, if you hit him, you will hit him.

    After hearing this, Yang Xin laughed even more crazily.

    At this moment, suddenly, a cold voice sounded from behind her.

    "Just relying on your backing to beat you, how about it?"

    "Yang Xin, let me warn you, if you bite people everywhere like a mad dog, you won't be able to spend 1.2 billion."

    Yang Xin's shoulders were tense, and her nails dug deeply into her palms.