Teacher Hua and Teacher Zhuge helped them get ahead with Yang Xin again today.

    Le Yan was flattered but regretted very much.

    How can I be so weak? Waste? Needing the help of two teachers all day long?

    What made her blame herself even more was that in the car, she heard two teachers chatting.

    Teacher Hua actually felt ashamed of her for blocking the slap!

    I also blame Teacher Zhuge for not blocking Yang Xin at that time, and let Yang Xin slap him.

    Although Teacher Hua's blame sounds more like teasing Teacher Zhuge.

    And Teacher Zhuge's answer, as always, seems to be deliberately making Teacher Hua angry.

    "How powerful are you at beating people? You still use me to strike? I'm afraid Yang Xin's slap has not reached your face, and your slap slaps people on the ground." Ke Leyan just felt a little ashamed

    .

    It was a bit unnecessary at the time, but she didn't regret it.

    She will do it again.

    She couldn't imagine how angry she would be if Teacher Hua was hit by someone.

    The only regret is that I didn't slap back at that time.

    Le Yan felt a golden door slowly opening to her.

    There is nothing to be afraid of tearing, and there is nothing to be afraid of fighting! If this kind of thing happens again in the future, she will never let the two teachers worry about her again!

    Le Yan's thoughts were confused, while Sun Yafan's mind was also overwhelmed.

    Because of a slap, Yang Xin may feel cold in the future.

    And what happened today is obviously an extension of what happened in the company hall that day!

    How could the two teachers just let Yang Xin leave like that!

    But why did the two teachers do this?

    How could she and Le Yan He De allow the two teachers to protect her like this!

    Sun Yafan suddenly thought, let Chu Yunchen out, always feel that for Teacher Zhuge's face, he shouldn't be treated like this?

    Let it out and explain things clearly, isn't this the respect for Teacher Zhuge?

    After all, as a mother, I definitely don't want my son to be treated indifferently by other women.

    Chu Yunchen, who was far away in a foreign country, would never have imagined that one day, his wife was so angry that eight horses couldn't pull back, and the slightest bit of tolerance she suddenly raised towards him would be because of his mother.

    The two little girls seemed to have more to say, so they went to bed together.

    Hua Luojiao got up to wash up, but Zhuge Fanchi grabbed her shoulders.

    Zhuge Fanchi: "Sister, isn't eating and drinking tea the way to keep in good health that you told me? Why did you suddenly say you can't drink it today? It caused me to make a big embarrassment in front of Miss Yang!"

    Hua Luojiao hugged the cat and glanced at her: "Drink tea after a meal to wake you up, but that's after a meal. And you either drink tea, or drink, drink tea and drink, do you still need your spleen and stomach?"