But Le Yan immediately used his strength to throw out those three songs, completely turning the situation around.

    Everyone said that Hua Luojiao helped her, but Yang Xin didn't believe it.

    She actually recognized Le Yan's talent.

    This person can hum a random tune in the company, and many colleagues will ask what song is so good.

    This kind of creative singing that makes the opponent's nerves tense really has two brushes.

    Yang Xin's first blow not only failed to completely defeat Le Yan, but also made her even more popular.

    The more this happened, the more Yang Xin wanted to completely cool her down.

    In the company lobby that day, she was indeed impulsive.

    But she couldn't help herself.

    As long as she thinks that Mo Luo's endorsement was given to Le Yan, and as long as she thinks of Le Yan's silly and happy look, she can't wait to go up and get a few knives.

    What to pretend!

    Of course, Le Yan is too easy to bully, she really can't help not to bully her.

    Anyway, after that incident, Yang Xin was still not reconciled, so she went to study Le Yan carefully again.

    Until she found this bug in Le Yan.

    Le Yan was injured when dancing when she was a child, and she had a serious psychological shadow, which became a knot in her heart.

    In that live broadcast, the fans begged hard, and finally got angry, so Le Yan danced.

    From Yang Xin's point of view, that dance was too eye-catching.

    His complexion was pale, he was sweating, his breathing was rapid, and his big eyes were staring like a ghost.

    She was obviously dancing in her own room, but she seemed to be forced to dance on the grave.

    After jumping for a few seconds, she actually limp on the table.

    Then Yang Xin came up with this idea.

    She wants Le Yan to dance at Glory's Fashion Ceremony, and she wants to avenge the day before yesterday.

    As long as Leyan is on stage, a scene like that in the live broadcast room will appear.

    Not to mention the ugly dance, maybe you will pass out on the stage.

    So she designed this bureau.

    She bribed the woman who struck up a conversation with Le Yan.

    In this scene, as long as there is a little rhythm, the audience will boo.

    After all, this is a banquet. It is not too much to invite a celebrity to dance on stage.

    Of course, she really can't be blamed for this, if you want to blame, you can only blame Le Yan for becoming popular too easily and too quickly.

    Yang Xin took a sip of wine, lowered her head and stroked her dress.

    Thirty minutes had passed, and those two probably ran away.

    After all, Hua Luojiao bears the name of Le Yan's future mother-in-law, so she probably didn't like Le Yan's embarrassment, so she deliberately came out to save her.

    This kind of glamorous wife of a wealthy family is the most concerned about face, and she is determined not to let her passerby lose her popularity in such a matter.