She felt wronged.

    When she saw the things she took yesterday from beginning to end with tears in her eyes, she felt even more wronged.

    To be honest, if she didn't carefully analyze the screenshots frame by frame, she really didn't think everyone would be able to see that she had acne on her face.

    It's just that the picture is not as detailed as it used to be.

    In fact, she has also practiced these days, and it can be seen that someone is taking the rhythm.

    How many of these people who scolded her sincerely hated iron for her, and how many were black and black sailors?

    But now that it happened, she also felt a little regretful.

    It's true that she didn't sleep well, which caused a pimple on her face.

    Now that you are someone's spokesperson, you must pay attention to your own influence, especially not to have a bad influence on the brand side in the publicity.

    Le Yan was quite depressed at first, but he breathed a sigh of relief when he thought about it.

    She patted her heart. Fortunately, she hasn't endorsed the cosmetics brand yet, otherwise the brand would have to tear her apart!

    Looking at the comments on the Internet, it seems that apart from Kaiyan Clothing, other brands have not asked her to terminate the contract?

    It's really a blessing in misfortune.

    Le Yan called her agent back and asked if the story about Kai Yan was true.

    The agent didn't answer her, but became even more excited.

    "Xiaoyan, someone has released the picture of your scene without authorization!"

    Le Yan was taken aback.

    She went to so many shows yesterday, so she naturally met a lot of people.

    There are thousands of people who know each other and don't know each other, including anchors and staff.

    Although for the sake of the image of the anchor, the official will ask everyone not to take random pictures and spread random pictures, but no one can guarantee that everyone will obey.

    Leyan clicked into a wild video.

    This video was shot from the side, and it was basically filming her acne.

    Without the cover of beauty, the star is completely presented in everyone's sight.

    The Internet exploded even more, and netizens who were originally peaceful suddenly became radical.

    [Fuck! Is this face gone? Knowing that there are so many promotional activities of the brand side the next day, and staying up late playing games to get such a big pimple, does Le Yan take the brand side seriously? Is there a trace of credibility? ]

    [It's so disgusting, so disgusting, so disgusting, cancel it, hurry up! 】

    【Dear, I recommend using my acne cream. With my acne cream, you won’t encounter this kind of embarrassment again @乐言]

    [Your acne cream upstairs is shit. After I used it, the bacterial infection got worse. Damn, I had to have a needle for a week. The doctor said no matter how serious it was, I would have meningitis. 】

    【Hahaha, if you don't die, you won't die. Don't you know why you are so popular? Without this pure face, I wonder how red you will be in the future! 】