No, you must not let Teacher Hua have a psychological shadow on you! Swear to block this acne!

    Le Yan didn't let go of his hands, but confessed.

    "Ms. Hua, I developed a pimple today. I'm not very happy because I'm afraid of leaving a pimple scar."

    Hua Luojiao glanced at her, as if thinking of something.

    But he regained his composure immediately, and only said, "Don't be afraid, let's eat."

    Teacher Hua said he wasn't afraid, but Leyan had experienced it in the entertainment industry for so many days, so how could he not be afraid?

    Appearance is the justice of actresses!

    Pimples are such a thing as bad luck!

    Sure enough, that day, Leyan saw the miserable world of female stars after having acne.

    After she finished her porridge, she was called to the company by the agent's series of fatal calls.

    The manager was waiting for her in the lobby of the company, and saw her from a long distance, as if she had something urgent to say.

    But when he saw her, he didn't say anything, and he screamed when he came up.

    "Le Yan! You haven't had a good rest recently, have you? The game is so fun, why don't you come to the company and play games at home!"

    Le Yan was stunned by the scolding, and she was about to ask her manager What do you mean, I suddenly heard the ridicule of colleagues around me.

    Celebrities are usually not in the company very much, most of the affairs are handled by the agent to the company to help.

    But I also have to come here to find my boss to do errands, record songs, practice dances, and listen to my boss's teachings...

    At this moment, people coming and going in the company hall stopped and looked at her.

    "Fuck, such a big pimple!"

    "It turns out that our Fengyin Xiaobaihua also gets pimples, it's so ugly. As a female star, don't you even manage your appearance?" "

    Oh, Xiaoyan is like this Yes, unlike some people who apply a hundred layers of chemicals to her face every day, she is already very young, what happened to the acne?" "But it's really obvious and

    ugly!"

    Le Yan After hearing these words, I can't wait to find a crack in the ground and get in.

    Fortunately, she is usually very polite to people, so everyone didn't laugh at her for long.

    Someone even came to teach her how to protect herself from acne.

    Le Yan's social life finally got a little better, and he was chatting with them with a smile when suddenly, a person walked towards her.

    Seeing this person, Le Yan's scalp began to tingle.

    This person is Yang Xin, one of the company's most valued aces.

    If Leyan is a blood-sucking bag picked up by Fengyin Media, if it becomes popular, the company will get a bonus, and if it is black, the company will replace it, then Yang Xin is a long-term cornucopia that the company will never give up.

    Don't look at Leyan as a first-class traffic floret now, but in fact, there is heat but no weight. After all, Internet celebrities started.

    But this Yang Xin is different.