Hua Luojiao's mouth twitched: "I was training her!"

    Concubine Hua always respects others Fate, how could it be possible to help others exercise their skills when they are full?

    This is really annoying.

    Zhuge Fanchi then teased and changed the subject with a smile.

    "Okay, we're here to play, not to take care of the children."

    She said, holding Hua Luojiao's pen in her hand and playing with it.

    "I said, Hua Luojiao, don't be so angry, don't you like to watch theater? Now that someone hit me with a knife, shouldn't you be excited?" Hua Luojiao seemed to have thought of something

    .

    She took the pen back, showing the expression of "so it is like this": "So you knew it a long time ago. You deliberately let them go to play with pear blossoms to tease mice, right?" Zhuge Fanchi said, "How do you know that

    ? Kind of words" expression: "Li Huatang is as squeamish as you, eats mice? She still needs to eat high-end cat food with the right taste!"

    Then her tone gradually became innocent: "No, I'm giving them a chance. They don't appreciate what I can do."

    Hua Luojiao obviously didn't believe it: "No, you know these people too well, and you know that they see Yafan more than before. If they become popular, they will get worse, so you caught them on purpose."

    "Sister, you also said that I am a poisonous concubine, sister, who can poison you!"

    Zhuge Fanchi: "Don't say that, it's all their own choice In the early morning, it

    was still dark.

    Sun Yafan ran until the smell of blood was in her throat, she stopped and sat down on the grass.

    Looking at the sparkling lake outside the window with empty eyes, she leaned her body closer to her knees.

    What should come is still here.

    The previous remarks were just temptations or warnings and intimidation to her, and she thought it was okay if nothing happened later.

    Sun Yafan always thought that she was social enough, but found that she was still too naive.

    Someone hiding in the shadows really came out to ruin her life.

    The company has already held a meeting, asking her to ask her boyfriend for help, and pull the Chu family in, declaring that she is under the cover of the Chu family.

    Otherwise, the contract will be terminated with her and she will be asked to pay sky-high liquidated damages.

    Sun Yafan squatted by the window, covering her head with her nails inserted into her scalp.

    Come out at this time and say that you are covered by the Chu family?

    Sun Yafan didn't know why the company lost its mind when it came to her matter.

    Is it okay to arouse public grievances among netizens every minute? She dares to swear that as long as she says something related to that Chu family, the whole network will scold her for being a shameless and scheming girl for overestimating her capabilities!

    The company has always wanted her to take the black-red route, but is the black-red route really that easy?

    Who wants to let people on the whole network scold him for being dirty and shameless?