The supper made by Le Yan was very palatable to her, and reminded her of the Jiangnan snacks that her mother made when she was a child in her previous life.

    Hua Luojiao bit her teeth on the sweet-scented osmanthus cake, looking at the picture Zhuge Fanchi gave her.

    The picture shows Sun Yafan smiling brightly among a group of costumed actors.

    The following is Zhuge Fanchi's voice:

    "It's done, my daughter-in-law is not wronged, so I don't know how your daughter-in-law is doing."

    Hua Luojiao frowned, cut off the call from her son Chu Xingyin, got up and walked to In the living room, looking at Le Yan on the sofa.

    Le Yan lowered his head, and from time to time stretched out the back of his white and tender hand to wipe away his tears.

    Hua Luojiao: "..."

    I was still singing to the phone just now, looking quite happy, what's wrong?

    Hua Luojiao walked over, stuffed the last piece of sweet-scented osmanthus cake into her mouth, and looked down at the white and tender hair in the center of Le Yan's head.

    "What's the matter? Okay, cry like others?"

    Li Huatang licked up the sweet-scented osmanthus cake with her barbed tongue, narrowed her eyes and raised her head, yawned, and then stretched out her paws to paw Le Yan, wanting to Le Yan Hug.

    Le Yan didn't even raise his face, but stretched out his white and tender hands to pinch Lihua's hot pink meat pads to show comfort.

    Hua Luojiao was a little surprised.

    Originally thought that according to Le Yan's personality, he should raise his face now, and cry harder at her.

    After all, she discovered that this little girl is very good at acting like a baby.

    Who knows that he is indifferent now, and just wipes the tears with the back of the other hand.

    Hua Luojiao hates seeing people cry the most.

    In the past, Tao Hong and Liu Ying in her yard were very crying, and it was annoying to watch.

    Hua Luojiao didn't bother to pay attention, but the pear flower in her hand rushed towards Le Yan.

    Hua Luojiao rolled her eyes at Lihua.

    Things that have no rules, even the owner can't tell who is right.

    Li Huatang seemed to sense her anger, and then Qiqi Ai Ai came over and jumped back into her embrace.

    Hua Luojiao originally planned to go back to her room, but now she came to Le Yan's side.

    Le Yan wears a headset with a microphone on his head, and his mobile phone is placed on the table.

    Thinking of the girl's profile that she had seen before participating in the show, Hua Luojiao understood that the little girl was live broadcasting.

    The live broadcast is live, why are you still crying?

    Hua Luojiao got up and went back to her room, and opened the Leyan live broadcast room.

    There are many barrages still floating.

    [Le Yan, you dare to quit the live broadcast because you are guilty! 】

    [Damn it, you stole songs written by others and entered the entertainment industry. You got to the top all the way, but you still have the guts to come out for live broadcast again. If you're a bitch, don't even think about who praised you back then! 】