The host thought for a while, and suddenly had a flash of inspiration.

    By the way, this is Sun Yafan who doesn't like her mother-in-law, implying that her mother-in-law is too powerful!

    It's a character, doesn't it mean that this person is very powerful!

    Alas, poor child, it's hard to say it in front of the camera after being bullied, so he can only use this cryptic way.

    She hasn't really married yet. If she really entered Chu's house, her husband is a playboy and he probably won't help her.

    The host gave the new best actress a very sad look.

    He's only 20 years old, and he won the title of actress after only one year of debut, so he has a bright future!

    So why are you so impetuous, insisting on rushing into a wealthy family, what a pity, what a pity.

    The host's mind was overwhelmed, and his mouth continued to be serious.

    "What do you think your relationship with your mother-in-law will be like in the future?"

    Sun Yafan: "They are both adults. I believe that she, like me, will focus on herself and respect each other's private space." Of course, the

    host will not fail to understand the external reasons.

    But she understood Sun Yafan.

    The mother-in-law Zhuge Fanchi looks like a capable and domineering boss, how can you still expect people to look at you?

    Hiss, mother-in-law is so scary.

    Seeing that the host also looked constipated, Zhuge Fanchi, who was watching over there, thought it was funny.

    Sun Yafan can do it, this attitude of rejecting people thousands of miles away is full.

    It would be more convincing if the hand didn't fall off the knee in fright when it met her eyes just now.

    As soon as Sun Yafan's solo collection was over, she went back to the room with an indifferent face and hands together.

    Zhuge Fanchi didn't even look at her, and sat on the sofa with his legs crossed to accept the program group's monologue.

    The host swallowed dryly from her aura before speaking.

    Host: "What did you think when you first learned that your son was going to bring his girlfriend back?"

    Zhuge Fanchi made nonsense: "I have no idea, finding a partner is a matter of course."

    Besides, Chu Yunchen has never brought a girlfriend back. play house.

    The host asked again: "How many sons do you expect your daughter-in-law to give you?"

    Son? Another challenge?

    Zhuge Fanchi directly cut off the idea of ​​the program group.

    "Having children is their own business, they can decide on their own."

    Host: "..."

    Well, smart people naturally wouldn't take this kind of talk.

    The host asked the last question: "What kind of relationship do you think you will have with your daughter-in-law in the future?"

    Zhuge Fanchi didn't want to play with the show crew anymore, she propped her forehead, thinking of the loss she had suffered at Hua Luojiao just now, as soon as her bad intentions came up, she started talking.