"Buck? Why are you here? You're shift doesn't started for another 2 hours." Bobby asked.

"Sorry Cap, just thought I'd come in early." Buck said.

"2 hours?" Eddie questioned, them all looking at Athena who shrugged, then Buck was up the stairs.

"Again, sorry I came in early--" Buck rambled on before getting cut of by Bobby.

"Hey, it's okay Kid." Bobby cut him of, "Now, come on. I've made chicken."

"Trust me, his Chicken is to die for." Chimney spoke up, while they all sat around the table and started eating, Buck had took a seat as well.

"You okay Buck? Looks like you haven't slept for weeks." Athena spoke up.

"Uh, yes. I'm alright." Buck stuttered, glancing at his phone.

"You expecting a call any time soon?" Athena also questioned, while Buck only shook his head, and slowly took bites of his food before standing up.

"I've got some stuff to do, chores, you know." Buck said, before walking away.

They all finished up with food and started cleaing up, when a phone started going of.

"Who's phone is that?" Chimney asked.

"Not mine." Hen said.

"Nope, might be Bucks." Eddie said, pointing to a phone on the table before walking over to pick it up, "Hm. Labelled an un-known number."

"Pass it here." Athena said, grabbing the phone and answering it, putting it onto loud speaker.

"Hello, Athena Grant." Athena spoke into the phone.

"Uh, hello?" Said a voice, what almost sounded dark, "I'm sorry, who is this? I'm looking for an Evan Buckley?"

"Sorry, but he is un-available at the moment. Who is this?" Athena asked.

"I'm his friend." The Voice said.

"Okay, could I pass on a message?" Athena asked.

"Just tell him to call me back as soon as possible I have something to discuss with him."

The phone hung up, while Athena glanced at them all.

"Well, wasn't that suspicious." Eddie said sarcastically, before Buck walked up the stairs, looking around.

"Hey, uhm, did you see my phone anywhere?" Buck asked.

"You mean this?" Athena asked, holding the phone out, "You got a call of some guy, says you two are friends--?"

"Trust me, he isn't my friend." Buck blurted out, without thinking.

"What?" Hen asked.

"No, what I mean is--!" Buck cut himself of, not sure on what excuse to come up with.

"He wouldn't let me take on a message but wanted you to call him, saying you two have something important to discuss?" Athena said, while Buck only huffed, and shoced his phone into his pocket.

"Buck, if you're in some sort of danger--"

"I'm fine." Buck cut Chimney of, before walking away.

"Certainly doesn't seem like it." Eddie mumbled, turning to grab a cookie off of the plate on the table.

~~~

After an hour or so, the alarm sounded, everybody getting into the firetruck, Buck being last while he slammed the door shut.

"Alright, seems like theres an injured little boy and his parents in a car accent on the free way." Bobby announced, while they pulled onto the freeway, pulling up they all hopped out, Buck's eyes wideneing at seeing the sight.