36 what if i told you that i've fallen?

Start from the beginning

her thoughts turned to their club president for a moment, and then she had an idea. a sly grin replaced her smile at the brilliant idea that had just occurred to her.

"would you like to make y/n your host for the party?" she began, "it seems like there are 8 hosts, and each of them entertains the people with different activities."

tighnari was plainly taken aback by the question, and her full attention was drawn to it. "what? why him out of all the other hosts?" he asked, his smile quickly dissipating.

rather, it was the opposite. as his host, he desires him.

"don't worry, i'll tell him about it." collei only shrugged her shoulders at this while not falling for the obvious lie.

returning to the pair, they were still handing out flyers and making sure to give one to every person who passed them. y/n is still trying to explain the various activities to try and persuade them to join.

as soon as kazuha handed another person a flyer, he turned to look at y/n and noticed that she was doing a great effort at her job.

he couldn't help but smile at this, however his grin quickly faded as a boy with an auburn headed approached them.

just as you were finishing your flyers, you felt an arm being slung across your shoulders. you immediately shot a look at the person standing next to you, but heizou just grinned.

"i heard a new cafe is opening tomorrow; would you like to check it out?"

"aren't you meant to be assisting albedo with the designs?"

heizou frowned at the way you sidestepped his question right away, but the other party member chose to add to the discourse.

"we'll be busy tomorrow getting items for the celebration." kazuha answered, catching both of their eyes. heizou arched an eyebrow in perplexity.

he pointed out, saying, "i assumed the servants will buy them for you." kazuha shook his head and disagreed, "they'll be busy setting up the design tomorrow, and it'll be wonderful to go to the mall with y/n."

knowing how heizou's tendency toward jealousy could manifest, you sighed in response to this. removing heizou's arm from across your shoulder, you swiftly moved to stand next to kazuha as he continued to look at heizou.

heizou just pouted, "may i join?" in response to this, rather than spitting anything.

"i refuse, after all you'll be busy tomorrow, aren't you?"

your eyes snapped at him in reaction to kazuha's direct statement, and heizou bit his bottom lip at the rejection that came so quickly.

given that kazuha was someone he had been close to growing up, he was aware that he couldn't persuade him at this time.

a sudden figure caused someone to accidentally brush into y/n as they were hurrying through the hallways as heizou opened his lips to speak.

the two males rushed in to save the poor h/c-headed girl just as she was about to tumble to the ground after becoming unbalanced.

kazuha, however, was the first to put his hands on her waist, bringing her back to her feet and keeping her stable as heizou glared at this.

you yelled at the startling figure, "hey, watch where you're going!" disregarding the evident competition among your club members.

at this, the small blond squeaked, fear consuming him as he understood how serious the predicament he had just found himself in.

he stumbled to you, "i'm s-sorry!" he added, "i didn't mean to bump into you!" while waving his hands to demonstrate his sincerity.

when you were too preoccupied talking to the blond to notice, kazuha gradually ended his stare-down with heizou while still keeping his gentle grip on your waist.

oh, how y/n was too blind to the unexpectedly developing feelings of a specific boy who hadn't noticed it himself, leading to an unforeseen rivalry between two former friends.

END OF CHAPTER 36!

⟶ chapter written; march 09 2023

chapter written; march 09 2023

note. I HATE I HATE
WRITER'S BLOCK. this is
the reason why i haven't been
able to update lately cause i was stuck
😭 this is just another filler chapter,
but i swear it will get better
in the next chapter 👎