chapter 12: like an angel

TW: mentions of molesting, sex ;)

June, 2023

I was finally going to move into with Vic. Honestly, I was very excited. First time having a partner, and well, a girlfriend. I was packing all of my stuff, when the doorbell rang. It was Vic. I quickly rushed to open the door, and there she was. Victoria threw herself into my arms, kissing my lips. I kissed back, hugging her tightly.
"You got all of the stuff?" She asked as she pulled away from our kiss, looking into my eyes.
"Yes, I did. Did you clean out half of the wardrobe?" She nodded.
"Shall we get going then, my sweet, cute lady?" I jokingly asked.
"Of course, madam. I will take care of your bags full of clothes. You just go and sit in the car and wait for me," she replied as she started gathering my bags which were full of clothes. Yes, I was a shopping addict. Can you blame me? I just like fashion a bit too much.

"Wait, I'll help you."

"No, no! I am a strong woman. I can do this alone."

"But I feel bad... I have so much shit."

"Angie, don't feel bad. I also have a ton of clothes. Me and you are a match made in heaven! Now, go, go! Get in the car." I did as she said and I went down to the car and sat inside it.

A few minutes later, she came back with the suitcases in her hands. She put three of them in the trunk and the fourth one in the backseat. She sat in the drivers seat and leaned in towards me, kissing my cheek and starting the car. "Thank you," I said. 
"Oh my God! You don't need to thank me. I'm your girlfriend, I will always help you. Also, I'm really excited that you're moving in with me. I'm going to be able to see you every morning, when I wake up you're going be right next to me not on the other side of Rome. Oh! We could also have breakfasts together and lunches and dinners! And there would be more of us two showering together, I'm really looking forward to that and... Sorry I'm rambling too much!"

"Don't worry! I like when you talk."

"I can tell," Victoria replied but then gasped. "Oh my God! I'm so, so sorry if that sounded rude! Please, forgive me."
"Don't worry! I don't think it sounded rude. Please, can you talk more. I like hearing you talk," I quickly said as I leaned her head to the side, resting it against the car window.
"Phew, thank you. So, I'm thinking, you know, after we put all of your stuff in the wardrobe and around the apartment, we go on a little shopping trip. I've been needing to buy a new couch and since you and I are going to be living together, I need your opinion. Then, maybe the next few days, we go on a date! At night, in this gorgeous restaurant, just for us. No one else, except us... well minus the waiter and cook... Then we go home and maybe have some fun in our bed." After the last sentence, she looked at me and winked.

"Oh my God! Stop it, Vic," I had my head in my hands, my face was red as a tomato.
"I am telling the truth."

"Stooop it!"

"Okay, I'm sorry babes," Vic apologized but we all know that she doesn't mean it.

We got the her apartment building and thankfully, it had a lift. If it didn't I would've just died on the spot. The lift could only take 100 kg, so Vic had to go first with two suitcases and then I with the other two. We finally got into her, well 'our' apartment and ran over to the kitchen to sit down. Oh, Victoria truly didn't have a couch. She told me that she needed to buy a new one, not that she didn't have one! Turns out, she threw the couch out as soon as it became, as she said, 'too flat'. Yes, couches can be 'too flat, well, at least to Vic, she's special.

"I can't believe me and you are now going to live together," Victoria said.
I just hummed, too tired to answer verbally.

"You know, when I first met you... I was very skeptical about you. I thought you were a religious prude-"

"I was."

Silence. Silence filled the room as Victoria looked down at the table we were sitting around.

"I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry. I know you had problems with religion as a kid and I just had to say that. Again, I'm sorry, I'm an awful girlfriend." Victoria slowly picked up my hand, intertwining our fingers together. Her hands were warm.

"It's okay, Vic. It happened but now, I'm with you. That was the past. I was religious in the worst way possible because of my family. But with you... You helped me figure out my sexuality, my fucking sexuality Vic! You were the first person I had sex with, you helped me. You freaking got me a job! Never deem yourself as an awful girlfriend."
Victoria softly smiled, she got up, put her hands around my neck and kissed my hair.

---------------

August, 2023

Me and Vic had decided that we were going to go on a walk to the park. Yes, it was the middle of summer, but so what? Me and Vic prepared everything; cold water, fans, ice cream...
We got to the park around 6 pm, as the temperatures were lower than at 2 pm. We sat on a bench, under and tree. Me and Vic talked about our dates and how we should go on a another one. Our conversation was interrupted by a man in front of us.

"Angelica?" That voice was oddly familiar. I looked up and saw him.

My uncle. The one man I truly didn't want to see. Out of everyone in the family, he was the worst. Yes, my dad hated me but he never molested me, unlike my uncle. He was the true spawn of Satan. That man married an 18 year old at the ripe age of 38. Thirty-fucking-eight! He then later had a child with her, when she turned 20. He had a thing for teenage girls, like me. He did some bad things that I'd rather not say.

"Angelica! It is so nice to see you. How are you? And who's this? Your friend? Is she single?" Oh, another thing. He has cheated on his wife at least 10 times with other women her age.

"Hello and no, she is not single. Leave me alone, we haven't talked for like ten years," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, really? That's how you're gonna play? Well, honey, you're gonna pay. I'll catch you off guard one day."

"Alright! Back away from me and my girlfriend, you old creep!" Victoria stood up, ready to fight him. He chuckled and put his arms up.
"Sweetheart, chill out. I'll leave you two lesbians alone but Angelica, the next time I see you, you better be scared," he threatened as he walked away, winking to us. I shivered.

Vic sat back down and put an arm around my shoulder.
"Who was he? You never told me about him."
"He my so called uncle. He's a goddamn rapist who never got arrested and probably never will. He's rich as fuck. I'm sorry about him."

"Shit, I'm sorry, I thought your family couldn't get worst... Don't worry, Angie

I'll protect you."

A/N: Lmao, sorry for not updating, got sick