Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)

Start from the beginning

I was suddenly silent, my face pushed deep into the cushion to make sure he couldn't see my face that now slowly was turning the fabric wet.

"No answer to that, Hmpf childish.
What do you even plan on doing after you succeed?"
He scoffed his first sentence but in the second his voice seemed softer

"I'll-... I'll take revenge! And make sure Mokke don't need to suffer anymore, not mentally or physically like I have. Ha! And how amazing it will be to finally have Teru at my feet! I'll be the Mokke of the school, everyone will adore me and I'll have my crew by my side and make many, many new friends!"
I said and a painful giggle escaped my throat as I suppressed any negative emotion with the sugary sweet thought of how nice everything soon will be.

Mitsuba was silent for a bit and I didn't lift my face, too scared that he would see my emotions when I would look at his.

The silence felt pity full and it made me almost feel pathetic. Why was he acting this way, it's not like he could relate to anything...

"Your top priority aren't the others, it's you! You're selfish and not only that you don't even understand yourself."
His voice was judging but not angry anymore it had a hint of sympathy despite the harsh meaning of his sentences.

"Why are you acting this way? It's not like you understand. "
I said trying to shift the focus away from me

"Maybe I don't. But you sound...lonely more than anything else. I would understand that feeling- I too want friends, lots of them even."
His voice was breaking but he was doing his best to hide it

"Well, I have friends now! I trust them, I TRUST THEM ALOT!"
I said picking my head up from the pillow to look at him.

"Do you even know what trust feels like? You shouldn't use that word carelessly. "
He said with an edge to his tone. I lift my brows with an unimpressed look, wasn't he the guy who hung out with Nr.7 creepy clone

"Oh?? And you know~"
I tease but he didn't react to it as he answered in a soothing tone

"I do after I met Kou."

"Whhh- What are you trying to accomplish by telling me all this?"
I question locking eyes with him shortly

"Nothing I'm just annoyed! What do you even mean by revenge? It doesn't sound like you have the guts to torture anyone and believe me, I don't like that guy either. But torture isn't what I would do."
Mitsuba rolled his eyes as he laid down with his back turned to me

He made a point, how do I even plan on taking revenge? Torturing isn't really my style either.

"Eh well, I wanted them to feel the pain I felt, maybe hurt their ego somehow?"
I question and Mitsuba turns around to shoot me a dirty look
"SO wHat diD YOu taKe REVENGE oN Me FOr!"
His incredibly high-pitched voice echoed through the tiny room, making me question who the real Mokke here was

"Huh?! WHAT!?!"
I yell back

"FOR FUCKS SAKE WILL YOU GUYS KEEP IT DOWN!"
A disturbingly deep voice cut into our conversation as a dark paw emerged from under my bed.

Mitsuba froze before grabbing my arms and clinging to me like a puppy. His touch was freezing cold on my arms and his nails dug into my skin

"AaaAAHHahhh WHAT THE FUCK!!"
Mitsuba and I yell at the same time for different reasons

"Just keep it down, I'm trying to melt in peace...Teenagers these days."
The deep voice scoffed as the paw retreated into the shadows under my bed

"S-sorry? Uhh, Bed monster we'll keep it down."
I apologize while trying to remove Mitsuba from me