Adventure in Action: Character

Name + Age + Gender: Cerise Nereus* (~20yrs old, Female)

Ancestry/Ethnicity: Mermaid.

Physical Attributes: Purple tail and light blue skin. Htun hair with light waves. Sapphire eyes. Fuller bottom lip - sharpened canine teeth. 

Education: Not schooled formally. Taught by elders, humans... and other beings.

Career: Mercenary. 

Personality: cunning, chaotic, ambitious, creative, ruthless. Cerise also has a soft spot for kids - especially orphans like herself - and for the elders who raised her. 

Quirks: She really likes the colour red. Occasionally sells shells to tourists at her least favourite beaches so they wouldn't swim at or frequent her favourite ones. Doesn't like dry skin (on herself or others).

Skills + Interests: Thievery, fighting, deception, art and weaponry. Cerise learns quickly but learns anything relating to her top 5 with ease.

Likes + Dislikes: Likes art, singing, jellyfish, shrimp and the colour red. Dislikes people who disrespect artists and can't stand people with dry skin ("Hydrate, people!").  

Strengths + Weaknesses: Is strengthened by water. Weakened when out of water. Water form (mermaid) is stronger than land form (human). 

Fears + Aversions: Fears failure and deserts. Is averse to dry sand but will tolerate contact when necessary. 

Superpowers/Special Abilities:  Shifting from mermaid to human upon exiting water. Superhuman hearing both on land and in water. Water manipulation. 

Other things to note:

1. Cerise is an orphan. 

2. She isn't averse to teaming up but prefers to work alone. 

Aesthetic:

🐚🦐🐚🦐🐚🦐🐚

A/N I'm excited to see how she fares in the latest @action challenge. ^-^

*In my world, all mermaid orphans take the last name 'Nereus' as even with no parents, they are all daughters of Nereus. No male mermaids. Males are usually other