The gold cup finals: The truth comes out

Start from the beginning

Both Jordi and Javier laughed.
==================================
July 16 2023, Los Angeles, 4:00PM

Jordi, liv, Javier and ruby are at sofi stadium...

Where the concacaf gold cup final is going to be

Where the concacaf gold cup final is going to be. Jordi and everyone else were hanging out at their private box where liv, Javier ,ruby and Amy are going to watch Jordi play in the final.

Javier was talking about his and Jordi's aunt because is been a long time since they have talk to her or any of their mom side of the family ever since Jordi and Javier's mom have passed away.

Javier: hey, I got a question?

Jordi: what?

Javier: when was the last time you have talked to her?

Jordi: I think two months after mom Dead.

Javier: you should try to find her and talk to her when you go back to Mexico.

Jordi: you know what I should. O wonder how long it would take to find her?

In that moment someone behind him said something...

?: about one second.

Jordi turned around and saw his aunt, Jordi couldn't help it but he just smiled because his mom and aunt are twins that's one of the reasons why Jordi didn't want to see her, but now he just went and huged her.

Jordi finished hugging his aunt, and was wondering how she came here?

Jordi: how you came here? And why?

Jordi's aunt: well, Javier called me and flu me over here to see you and him.

Jordi: well, so happy your here.

Jordi than realized that liv never met his aunt. So jordi introduced liv to his aunt.

Jordi: anut, I would like you to meet my wife, gionna .

Liv put her hand out, but Jordi's aunt ignored her hand and went for a hug, liv was suprise but she huged her back.

Jordi's aunt: nice to meet you, gionna.

Liv: nice to meet you to, if you want to, you can call me liv.

Jordi's aunt: well, is nice to meet you Liv, I hope my nephew hasn't been so much trouble.

Liv laughed, but then she whispers to Jordi that when is the perfect time to tell his aunt that she's pregnant. Jordi thinks that now is not a good time, maybe another day before they leave to go back home.

==================================
July 16 2023, Los Angeles, 7:28PM

The players are lining up getting ready to walkout to the field, Jordi was looking at the field he was preying in his head that today would be the day that he wins a trophy for his national team, then someone taps him on the shoulder, Jordi looks to see who it was...