Chapter 4

Gavin's POV

We were still messing around in the pool until we all decided to go into the hot tub but we then heard the door's open and these boys came in they must have reservations too then they got in the normal pool the girls decided that they wanted to take a nap so everyone was getting out with them I got out before Lillie and wrapped a towel around her she's mine they aren't allowed to see what is mine so then we walked out and we walked into our room Lillie went to go shower so no chlorine is in her hair  she had come out in her PJs

And she flung herself on the bed so she was on her stomach and I got in the shower dried off and just got into boxers and I walked out and Lillie was watching something on her phone and she was swinging her feet and I decided to ask her the big qu...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And she flung herself on the bed so she was on her stomach and I got in the shower dried off and just got into boxers and I walked out and Lillie was watching something on her phone and she was swinging her feet and I decided to ask her the big question so I tapped her and asked if we could talk and she said of course so then I told her how much I liked her and I asked if she would be my girlfriend and she then kissed me and asked if that answered my question and I said I don't know why don't we try that again and she giggled and kissed me again and then we went to go get dinner we can eat inside the hotel and we were all sitting together.

Lillie's POV

Me and Gavin are together and I decided to tell everyone while we were eating and I did some of them weren't shocked because they knew we both loved each other and my brother said this haha I feel sorry for you Gavin and he asked why Andy answered with she's a real handful you are never going to be bored and Gavin said I can handle her and he kissed my cheek and I blushed then he put his hand on my thigh again and then we were done with dinner me and the girls were so tired so we all said night me and Gavin went to our room tomorrow is the gig for my brothers band we sat on the bed and watched a movie and I was out.

Gavin's POV

Lillie was passed out so I went to sleep and I woke up before Lillie and started getting dressed for the concert then I woke Lillie up and she got dressed into this

She looks so hot I didn't like how the shorts are too short but we just got in the lobby and then everybody was ready and we all got in the van and Andy gave us all VIP passes and Lillie clipped her's to her belt and I put mine around my neck and ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She looks so hot I didn't like how the shorts are too short but we just got in the lobby and then everybody was ready and we all got in the van and Andy gave us all VIP passes and Lillie clipped her's to her belt and I put mine around my neck and then we sat backstage while Lillie Andy and his band were setting up but then Lillie called out for me and I walked over and she asked me to help her cause she's too short so I grabbed something on the top shelf and handed it to her and she said thank you bubs and kissed me on the cheek and walked away swaying her hips and I walked away but I have a little problem now but I sat down and then they were all set and Lillie came back stage with the rest of us and she sat on my lap and then we all watched how many people were there already and then Lillie stood up meaning I had to hide my problem then the black veil brides starting walking to the stage getting good luck high fives from Lillie then Andy was up and they both did a handshake and then it was time I grabbed Lillie by her waist and sat her back on my lap and she asked why do I have something in my jeans and I leaned into her ear and said baby girl these pants don't have pockets and she started blushing and I smirked but then she started wiggling around and I gripped her waist and growled in her ear to stop and she then stopped and the band started the music was really good and at the end Andy had called Lillie on the stage with them and she got up and walked to him and then Andy announced that Lillie's birthday would be in 2 weeks and they all cheered so then Andy decided to say that that they should sing happy early birthday and that's what they all did and then Lillie came back with us and sat on my lap until the concert was done which then she was so tired that she fell asleep in my lap and then the song was over so Andy had given us the keys so I wrapped my arms and we all went to the car and I put Lillie in first and I got in beside her and put her head on my shoulder and she still wasn't awake which was really good so then we got to the hotel and I grabbed Lillie again and she still wasn't awake then I go to our room and went inside and I had woken up Lillie so she could get dressed but she didn't really want to so I just gave her one of my shirts and she went to go get changed and she came out with fuzzy shorts on and my shirt and it went down to her mid thigh she didn't have any energy so she asked if I could brush her hair and I said yes and I brushed then I packed all my stuff and left a outfit for tomorrow so we could go home tomorrow she packed already but she's probably just going to wear what she's wearing right now then I put her to bed and I went to sleep with her.

(1000 word's)
(9:05 pm) (love y'all)

my makeup girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें