Rengoku x Smiling!Patient!Focus!Female Reader

Hello my dear readers! Today we have an lovely request from user ALittleBoo

His/Her/Their request is:

Alright I hope this is what you wanted 😅Sorry if this is not what you expected

Also, sorry this is a bit short I rushed through this a bit

Now, onto the story!
———————————————————————————

Underline: Your thoughts

[First person POV]

I was sitting on the hospital bed in the Butterfly mansion. I am very lucky enough to survive that blast that Uppermoon 3 created.

Flashback:

"Become a demon [name] and we can fight for eternity!" (Yes, instead of Rengoku, it was you)

"I won't become a demon!" I said

"Then you will have to die then [name]!"

Then he used one of his blood demon art and then you've became a donut, congratulations!
(JUST KIDDING)

Then he used one of his blood demon art and then he punched through your stomach.

Back to the present:

I want to get better and see Kyo-Chan but at the same time I don't. If I do get better I still have to take Shinobu's Rehabilitation Training and it is hellish! But I really miss Kyo-Chan though. You thought.

"Moshi Moshi! [name]-chan/san, someone is here to see you!" I heard Shinobu called. Is it one of the pillars or is it Kyo-Chan? I really hope it's Kyo-Chan.

Then a familiar voice said, "How are you doing [name]?" I knew that voice from anywhere anytime. It was Kyo-Chan.

"KYO-CHANNN!" I said enthusiastically.

"How's my little flame doing?" He chuckled, "I hope you get well soon." He kissed me on my forehead.

"I will definitely get better soon!" I said.

"Alright my little flame, I have a mission to attended now. I promise you I'll come back as soon as I finish the mission!" He said.

"Good luck!" I replied back.

Completed: 03/10/2023