Love Stroke

Hey Ya'll! I'm Macey Steiger! I'm an old tooty-roody redneck cowgirl! I live in Topeka, Kansas. I love it here. It's so breezy and calm. I love hearing the birds tweeting their love songs. Oh! And did i tell you abbout the tornados? My-golly are they the worst, especially if you live in Tornado Alley like i do! Talk about messing up houses, tearing down trees,fences,powerlines and much more! There's so many tornado's here, I can't even remember how many.

    Well, We had a touchdown last week. What a twister that was! Talk about wind going 70 mph, maybe even more! Here's how it all started.It was a regular night, birds tweeting their love songs, animal's as quiete as a rug. Then it the signs hit. Birds stopped tweeting their songs, Animals getting restless, it was coming.

        We gathered all the household pets and put them in the storm shelter. We then let the horses go, because they can't stay in a tornado you know! By the time we got everyone rounded up, the wind was furious. Tree's swaying further than you ever thought they could go, and clouds circling.

    The tornado hit the ground near the barn. What a twister it was! We knew that it was time to get inside the storm shelter. When we shut the doors, the wind banged branches against the doors. The wind was so loud, like a train. The tornado was on top of us!