Chapter 2: and so it begins

A little bit of 'violence' but not too much⚠️

*Cling Cling Cling*

Mary tried to keep Pancake still but not make any noise at the same time. She heard it go silent and instantly went scared. She silently prayed with the cross necklace her sister had given to her from their mom.

She let Pancake free before they entered.

"Oh! Thats our dog Pancake. His snacks are down here and he probably just came down here to eat some." Her sister said.

"..."

"You'll stay here till we get back, if shes not there, we'll..." the voice trailed off as they went up the ladder.

Charolette's POV

Great. What am I supposed to do now. There's a guard with a weapon and I literally have nothing on me but... my keys. I blinked three times. Signalling to Mary.

I used it to cut the very tight rope and freed myself silently.

I'm a spy so moving swiftly should kind be my thing, but today of all days, I messed up.

The guard turned around but I was right behind him. I twisted his arm but he kicked my legs, punched me and I fell on the floor. I got up on time to be able to dodge his shot but as I tried to weaken his hands to take the gun off him.

He shot my ankle.

"Never been shot before." I said between breaths. "That hurt"

With all the energy I had left I, managed to shoot him in the leg. (Don't  wanna kill do we) I cut a piece of tape that wa left and put it on his mouth.

Took the gun, Mary, her bag and left.

Hello my lovelies! Hope your enjoying the book so far! I'll try to post every Saturday nut I have school so that might be a lie. Holiday is in the next coming weeks so I'll try to post then. Please tell me what you would like to happen next💜