CHAPTER 1: [Help Wanted]

Start from the beginning

-TIMESKIP-

After the commercials rolled, the show went back on air as the entrance theme for The Myouis played in the titantron and through the speakers of the arena with Myoui YN appearing first before her twin sister Mina trailed behind.

The bell rang thrice before the announcer shouted.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first; accompanied by Myoui Mina: one half of the Undisputed Japan Kombat Federation Tag Team Champions, Myoui YN!!!"

The crowd then created another echoes of boos and cheers for the arrival of the Tag Team Champions and pieces of The Bloodline themselves.

"You got this, brother!", Mina patted YN's shoulder and they both nodded at one another before YN climbed up in the ring with a smile, raising his index finger to the sky as it represents their team's catchphrase "We The Ones".

YN prepares himself, hopping and running back and forth as he stares at the entranceway, waiting for his opponent to arrive.

Few moments later, the entrance theme of the next fighter was played after.

"And his opponent, from Seoul, South Korea weighing in at 103 pounds; Jang Wonnnnyoung!"

Wonyoung walked down in the ramp as she greeted some of the crowd sitting in the front row cheering for her, returning their waves of high five offers with a lovable smile.

She entered in the ring, a piercing stare from YN received but was unintimidated by it; knowing that despite being a champion she knows that she still has a chance to face and defeat him.

The two stood at each corners before the referee rang the bell, signalling for them to begun fighting.

-12 MINUTES LATER-

"YN charging down through Wonyoung- OH! Wonyoung side stepped!", the announcer called the match while monitoring the fight in the ring focusedly.

At the same time in the backstage, the camera cuts at Yuta along with Jinyoung standing behind his back; also watching the match in a large LED screen at their locker room.

Back to the match, Wonyoung did avoided YN's incoming charge attack, making the tag champ crash at the turnbuckle.

He rotated around, only to meet a spinning kick from Wonyoung in the head; successfully had YN dizzy and fall into fours.

Wonyoung immediately went through the congruent corner, hyping up the crowd more as the impending doom for YN is about to be delivered courtesy of her.

"And now, Wonyoung from the other side; looking to capitalize YN with a knee strike- OH WAIT A MINUTE!"

Just as Wonyoung is now all prepared to charge straight at YN, everybody in the arena saw Mina climbed up in the border of the ring which caught the referee's attention

"MYOUI MINA WITH THE INTERFERENCE! DISTRACTING BOTH THE REFEREE AND WONYOUNG TO PROTECT HER TWIN BROTHER YN!

The referee approached her and asked her to leave the ring. It made the irritated Wonyoung try to attack Mina but Mina avoided by jumping out.

As she was about to return her focus back, Wonyoung ate a crunchy super kick right through her face by YN which urged the crowd to boo harder at him at Mina, but was unaffected and instead supporting her brother more to finish the match already. Just doing how bad guys usually do.