About Thug_BaconBot

One time, sometime in May/June, 12 year old KitKat decided to join Frappe (a Roblox game where you basically can be a barista and serve your customers and the customers who troll are the only normal people out there, since you don't even get paid for working there) and play with her friend Jackie, troll as usual and of course us trollers we are rude towards the workers there.
Pissing them off was fun.
KitKat continued on talking with Jackie and being an asshole to everyone who wasn't a troller in there, as they usually would.
But then a person called Thug_BaconBot came up to her and started saying things like: "I could stare into your eyes all day ma'am" or "you're so pretty", get close to her and then started chasing her while Jackie was ordering something for their iconic duo. KitKat of course didn't let him embarrass her or embarrass herself in front of everyone (especially her "friend", so she started running away from him to find Jackie.
KitKat and Jackie of course succeeded to get kicked out of Frappe again and didn't know what to do.
They both decided to join a game called "Boba Cafe".
They were just talking about life, KitKat was frustrated since somebody just harassed her (he didn't really harass her since she liked it but wouldn't admit it)
Then our Thuggie joined and Kitkat started panicking. Thuggie was walking around the map and he found them.
Then he started chasing KitKat and Jackie around the map when they ran on the roof.
Jackie the British girl then started defending KitKat.
Then Thug said:"I will stalk you even if you block me, I can use my alt accounts."
Thuggie left the baddie duo too stunned to speak and later then he left.
Later that summer, Jackie and KitKat didn't really talk since KitKat achieved something: she succeeded to get banned from Frappe on 4th of July!
Jackie then started acting kind of weird and ignore KitKat with her new friend but then apologizing for her.
Thug_BaconBot promised to stalk Iconic KitKat, but he broke his promise and forgot.
Unlike him, KitKat really did stalk him..
She decided to create a discord account to try and get close with him and later expose herself. Everything looked great until one day, she asked him if he has the Cherry Blossom Set in Royale High and he answered with: "Please shut the fuck up, I don't play Adopt Me, damn if you want to find someone to trade for your whiny ass pets, don't fucking find me."
That made KitKat upset and didn't text him anything, later then she tried to get revenge.
KitKat created an account on Discord with her bestie Floppie and texted him.
Her bestie exposed her and told Thuggie that KitKat wants to multiply with him
Thuggie said he's fourteen which made it better since Floppie is 12 and KitKat (the main character) is 13.
But Floppie had to lie about being 13 for some reason!
Thuggie got then later terrified and unfriended Floppie.
KitKat didn't let that slide and texted him again, and told him: "I will still bother you since I really want to multiply."
Thug has had enough and only said: "Go away", and unfriended KitKat.
To be continued.