Lollygagging In The Library || Eddie Munson

A/N: !!!!! DISCLAIMER/WARNING !!!!!

This imagine is a smut imagine! If you are not comfortable with smut imagines then PLEASE read with caution and or skip this imagine!

Happy reading! :)

You quietly hummed to yourself with a smile on your face as you dragged the cold metal book cart behind you with one hand. Your other hand gracefully glided along the hard covered spines of the books that were placed on the bookshelf on your right. When you found the specific shelf you needed, you stopped and began reshelving the books that sat on the cart.

You found this activity quite relaxing. Reshelving books back to their original spot after opening them and skimming through the pages while smelling the pages of the book was euphoric to you. Volunteering at the school's library was your favorite thing to do. You were known for being the princess of the library thanks to your friends who gave you the title. Quite frankly, you didn't mind having that title at all.

You reached over behind you to grab the next book on the cart. You opened and scanned the book before turning to a random page when you suddenly hear giggles coming from the other side of the bookshelf. You refrained yourself from looking up away from the book and ignored the sound as you turn towards the next page of the book. As if the noise couldn't get any worse, you heard the giggling approach to you closer, traveling from behind the bookshelf towards the isle where you now stood. You now heard a whispering conversation followed by quick footsteps approaching you almost like if someone was running.

You closed your book and got on your tippy toes before you extended your arm to place the book back on the shelf. Suddenly, you hear sharp chuckling appear from behind you as a gust of wind flows by. You kept your arm extended towards the shelf when you turned your head to look over to see none other than Eddie Munson standing in front of you towards the side facing the isle in your direction. He stood smiling and laughing when you then hear another voice of laughter come from behind you, followed by stomping footsteps approaching you.

At that moment, you felt the cold metal of the cart behind you hit your side as it was pushed against you, and the books on the cart slanted like dominoes. The impact made you yelp. The hard cold metal came into contact pretty fast and hard. Alarmed, you scrunched your eyebrows together and then felt someone run past you, their elbow accidentally hitting your other side. You let go of the book you held by quickly pushing it back in its place and got off your tippy toes to take a good look at the person. When you fully turned your body, your eyes came across the two buttheads of the century. Dustin Henderson and Eddie Munson stood facing each other grabbing their stomachs as they laughed and pushed each other at the end of the isle where you were. Upset, you crossed your arms and sighed. "Hey!" You yelled under a whisper. "Munson! Henderson!" You added. The two boys stopped laughing and quickly turned their heads to look at you. "Watch it! You could've killed me with this cart." You angrily spat while pointing to the cart behind you. They looked over at the cart and then at you. Their smile disappeared after they exchanged looks at each other. "Sorry." They both said in unison. "Yeah you better be." You said as you uncrossed your arms and turned around to grab the next book off the cart.

"My apologies princess." Eddie said as he lightly bowed to you. "We didn't mean to interrupt your daily tasks." Dustin added as he played along and also bowed to you. You playfully rolled your eyes at them. "What are you two doing anyway?" You asked upset after angrily pushing the book in the shelf. "We're playing-" Dustin began to say and you automatically got upset after hearing the word "playing." You then turned to the side to look at them. "If you two aren't going to pick a book then leave. This isn't a place to be playing tag. There's no lollygaging in the library." You angrily interrupted Dustin. You rolled your eyes once more and turned back around facing the shelf getting on your tippy toes again to reach for the upper shelf.