Chapter 11

Your POV
         It was the night of the prom and I didn't feel like going anymore since that incident yesterday. I was painting in my basement for some reason. My mom was gone again probably out drinking. But Carlos was home, he was upstairs watching tv. I heard my telephone ring so I answered it. It was Johnny. "Look Y/n it was a mistake I really do". I cut him off, (He kept calling you before this) by saying, " Stop calling asshole". I slammed the telephone back where it was. I kept painting and painting. I heard footsteps coming down it was Carlos. "Hey Y/n". "Hi" "look um there is a nice looking boy waiting for you in our living room and he is in a suit", Carlos said smiling. I had a strange feeling that it was going to be Johnny but I went up there anyway.

I got upstairs and it wasn't Johnny...it was Dean. " Hi Y/n", Dean said smiling.  I didn't say anything and just stared at him suspiciously. "I understand if you don't trust me at all but I'm here for you and I want to go to the prom with you, you don't even have to change clothes if you want." We both laughed. Dean handed me a beautiful rose to me. "I guess but I have to get ready. "Ok I'll be waiting. 

This is the dress you will be wearing

"Ok I'm done", I said trying not to trip in the heals I was wearing. Dean stared at me as if as he was looking at some sort of star in front of him. "Wow you look amazing, Dean said. "Oh well thank you", I said in a British accent. He laughed. I said goodbye to Carlos and we headed to prom.

Johnny's POV
I promised Scarlett that I would go to the prom so I was wearing a suit like this...

Fancy isn't it

Fancy isn't it. I was walking to Scarlett's house. She lived in a huge mansion because she is a soc. I arrived to her house and knocked on the door. I sighed as I felt regret in the bet. I really did love Y/n-but I was cut off my thoughts when Scarlett opened the door. "Wow Johnnycakes you look handsome", She said. "Oh uh you too",I said awkward. "Do you think I should win prom queen instead of Y/n", Scarlett blurted out. "Oh uh yeah", I lied. I wanted it to be Y/n instead. "Alright let's go", Scarlett said. We went in her car and she wanted me to drive. I knew how to drive a car but I couldn't afford a car so I was stuck to walking.

Your POV
We arrived to the prom. The gymnasium was filled with people dancing, tables, benches, and decorations. Along with the gymnasium, there was musicians playing "La Bamba". I liked that song. "So you wanna go dance now or wait,"asked Dean. "Oh uh sure". We started dancing I was already having fun. " I think you should win prom queen Y/n, after all I did vote for you", Dean said while dancing. "I guess yeah"

Johnny's POV
We arrived to the dance. It was so crowded but cool. That's when I saw Y/n. She looked beautiful in that dress. But why was she here? "I'll be back Scarlett", I said. "Ok Johnny". "Hi Y/n", I said quietly. Then I looked over to her direction she was looking at. I saw Dean with her. "What are you doing here Johnny", Dean asked. Y/n walked away like she sensed a fight. "Great now you scared my date away", Dean said kind of mad. "You know what I'm going back to Scarlett bye", I said furious. I knew Dean was going to the prom with Y/n but I didn't think they'd actually go. "Hey Scarlett you ready to go dance" "yeah let's go" Then a slow song started to play. Wow great timing.

Your POV
  I was dancing with Dean and that's when the slow dance started. Dean grabbed my waist and I put my hands on his neck. I saw Johnny with Scarlett. Scarlett had her head on Johnny's shoulder. I got jealous a lot but I tried to hide it the best I could. The song that was playing was "Blue Moon". I loved that song. I looked at Dean and he looked like he wanted to kiss me. He leaned in and I kissed him only for 2 seconds then pulled away because I thought it was wrong to be kissing him. We continued slow dancing.

Johnny's POV
    I was slow dancing with Scarlett and she had her head on my shoulder. I looked over to Y/n to see her.... KISSING DEAN! I got super duper jealous. I acted like it was nothing and continued dancing with Scarlett. "Johnny... I love you", Scarlett whispered to me. I didn't say anything and pretended I did not hear it. The slow dance ended and the music turned in hipe dancing music.

            Dancing dancing and dancing

  Your POV
       It was now to announce who won prom king and prom queen. I crossed my fingers behind my back to hope to win. "And the winner that is prom king is.... JOHNNY CADE". Everyone was clapping and clapping and they put the crown on his head. He didn't look happy though. "And now the winner for prom queen is" I prayed and prayed that I needed to be prom queen. "SCARLETT HANLEY". Everyone clapped except me and Dean. "That should've been us up there", Dean said quietly to me. "Yeah". "Wow thank you for the ones who voted for me. You did the right thing. As for the rest of you, what were you-the guy shut off the microphone before she said anything else. Johnny was looking at me. "I looked away. "Hey Y/n do you want to leave", Dean said grabbing my hand. "Yes.. Yes I do". We left. 

Johnny's POV
       I saw Y/n leave the gymnasium with Dean. I sighed and looked over to Scarlett yelling at the people who voted for Y/n. " JOHNNY JOHNNY". I heard people calling my name. Those people were Ponyboy and Amanda. "JOHNNY WE FOUND OUT THAT DEAN IS TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH Y/N YOU GOTTA HELP HER." "Oh my gosh where is she?" "DEAN SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO TAKE HER TO NORTHERN TUSLA. I ran off and saw Y/n getting in the car. "Y/N I NEED TO TALK TO YOU DEAN IS TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!", I yelled over. Y/n slapped him and got out of the car. She ran over to me. Dean looked furious but he sped off with his car. "Y/N I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY I MADE A BET ON YOU THAT WAS BEFORE I EVEN KNEW YOU NOW YOU MEAN A LOT OF THINGS TO ME Y/N." Y/n looked at me and stared at me in a lovey way. And before I knew it she kissed me. I kissed back. We were smiling while kissing until I heard yelling from the gymnasium. "JOHNNY ARE YOU CHEATING ON MY WITH THAT PIECE OF TRASH", Scarlett yelled. "First of all we were never dating and second of all she isn't trash bye Scarlet", I yelled over back to Scarlett. She ran off. I looked back at Y/n and said, "you look beautiful Y/n". "Thank you handsome", she said. "So are we making it official", I said. "Yes yes we are", Y/n said. We hugged each other tightly. "I guess we're dating now", I said. "I guess we are". We kissed again then let go. "YES THEY FINALLY KISSED!" I saw Amanda and Ponyboy clapping for us. Me and Y/n both laughed. "So can I have this last dance", I asked. "You mean the first", Y/n giggled. And we started dancing under the stars.

Wow so beautiful enjoy the next two last chapters