"Niall, please?"

"Alright. I'll talk to the boys."

"Don't take no for an answer. When you get home, their blankets are in the dryer."

"Okay."

"Alright, I gotta go. I love you Niall."

"Bye, love you." I say then hang up.

"Can we be done recording for the day please? I have to get home. I guess they're teething."

"Yeah. Eleanor wanted me home at 2. And then Harry needs to get back to Lauren, I guess she has pneumonia."

"Okay. Thank you so much."

We walk back inside and up the elevator, the girls still crying. We walk in the studio.

"I have to get going. I'm sorry boys. I need to get them to stop crying."

"Maybe you shouldn't bring your kids into the studio, Horan." Liam said.

"Maybe you should get off your man period." I tell him.

"Liam, what the hell is wrong. You've been pissed about something all day. What's your fucking deal?" Louis asks him.

"I don't want to talk about it." He spits at us.

"No that's not fair. You better tell us." I yell over my crying babies.

"Fine. Sophia is divorcing me."

"Oh no." I say,"Why?"

"Because I'm never home, and when I am I'm always at the bar or something."

"No, there has to be another reason other than that." I tell him.

"I don't know."

"Okay, but we better get going." I put my two crying daughters in their carseat.

"I gotta go too. Eleanor needs me."

"I gotta get going too, I guess. Lauren has pneumonia."

"Liam try to save your relationship. I'll be over later." I tell him.

I put the two carseats on each arm. I then make Andrea grab on to Austin's hand, and my jeans pocket. The twins have been bawling for a half hour! We get in the elevator. When we get down to the main floor, we walk out.

"Have a nice day Mr. Horan." The lady said. I don't respond and hurry up to my range rover. I put the kids in their carseats. A typical Range Rover has 5 seats. But Mine has 6. I bought 2 seats and placed them manually in the trunk. I took out the middle seat in the original 5 seats. I then get in the driver's seat and drive the 3 minute drive home. When we get there, I hurry up and get everyone out of the car. When I get everybody out, I jog to the front door.

Now, you would think that if a baby cries long enough it would fall asleep. So did I, but I guess not. I put the twins carseats on the floor and run upstairs to the dryer. I hurry up and grab their baby blankets. I then go to their nursery and grab them each their favorite stuffed animals. I then run downstairs. I take them out of their carseats and put them on the floor. I then give them each their blankets and stuffed animals. Within 30 seconds they stopped crying. They looked at me with their innocent eyes.

"Seriously? All that for a blanket and a toy?" I ask nobody. I decided to pull out my phone.

"Hey baby, I just got home." I tell Aisley through the phone.

"I don't hear them anymore, did they stop right once you got there?"

"No. I gave them their blankets and toys."