Why Would You Do This To Me Chapter 2

That year Yatoshi had gotten a boyfriend named Hanako. They had only been dating for a few months and they were already used to each other but one week later he had been getting distant. Yatoshi was walking with him and her bestfriend that had moved there before her.

"Hanako?" Yatoshi said in a concerned tone "Yes Yato?" He was sort of annoyed with her already because she had been asking questions all day. "Do you wanna hang out later? I have a few dollars and we can go get some ice cream and-" Hanako stopped and looked at her with anger. "Will you be quiet for a few minuites?" he yelled at her "and no i'm busy later" He said walking "oh ok sorry for asking then" she said starting to feel bad. After school ,She decided that she wanted to surprise him at his apartment and he gave her a spare key just in case.

She pulled into his driveway seeing her best friend's car in her space."What's inori doing here?" She shrugged it off thinking they were just doing a project for their Chemestry class. She walked to the door to see that the door was unlocked and oddly quiet. She walked in the apartment to see that their bags were on the couch. She walked to his room to find them kissing on his bed. "Hanako?..Inori? I know you're not cheating on me with my own best friend hanako?" She said, tearing up.

"Yato..this isnt what it looks like we were just studying.." He said. Yatoshi threw the promise ring he got at him and stormed out of the house and he followed her to her car in a hurry. "BABY PLEASE LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS!" He pleaded. She got in her car and closed the door before saying anything. As soon as she got home she broke it off with him and kept being a normal student. Like she used to.