"Buck, you really don't--!"

"Nonsence. Stay here and spend time with your family." Buck said.

"But, don't you have family to go home to?" Bobby asked, "What about your parents?"

"Don't worry about them, I'll just be sat by myself today anyway, there busy." Buck lied, while grabbing his jacket, "I'll just get into my uniform at the firehouse."

"Thanks Buck." Bobby said, patting his back causing Buck to flinch hard, so Bobby pulled away quickly.

"Uhm, thanks for haveing me. And, letting me stay." Buck said, shaking Athena's hand, "Mrs. Grant."

"Athenas just fine." Athena said, smiling fondly at the boy.

"See ya Kids. Bobby." Buck said, before exiting the house.

"I like him." Athena spoke up, causing Bobby to chuckle and sit down.

~~~

Buck walked into the firehouse, and went to the lockers, pulling on his t-shirt and trousers, he exited it and then made his way up stairs.

"Buck?" Hen, Chimney, and Eddie was all sat there, "I thought Cap was comeing."

"No, I crashed at his place last night. I told him i'd come in instead." Buck answered, although he had to wince slightly when his head felt like it was going to explode from that hangover.

"Well, you drank qutie a bit last night." Hen said, glaring at Eddie, "Thanks to someone. Here. Some water and pain killers."

"Thanks." Buck mumbled, popping to painkillers into his mouth before sipping at the water then putting it down when the alarm sounded, they all raced down stairs and into the firetruck.

~~~

After a few more hours, Buck, Hen, Chimney, and Eddie got back to the firehouse, and jumped out of the firetruck to put there stuff away.

"Man, that was crazy." Buck mumbled to himself. It was a car pill up.

"Tell me about it." Diaz answered from behind him, cauing Buck to spin around, sighing before hie phone started ringing.

"Hey Guys!" Bobby shouted, walking in.

"Oh, hey Cap." Chimney said.

"Where's Buck?" Bobby asked, while they all looked behind him.

"Don't know, he was just here." Eddie said, pointing to beside him.

"He's over there. On the phone by the looks of it." Hen answered, them all glancing over to see Buck had his phone upto his ear and arm resting onto one of the pilliars, his head resting on his arm.

"I-I know, I just. . ." They heard Buck say, but they guessed he was cut of, "Look, I'm sorry, alright? I just crashed."

Buck flinched, so they all guess that who was on the other side were yelling alot, but Buck then sighed.

"Okay, I'll be home when I have the chance to." Buck answered and then quickly hung up. Buck groaned while then punching the pilliar beside him, before cursing and looking down at his hand.

"Hey, what did that pole ever do to you?" Eddie joked, when he walked over, leaning on the pillar beside Buck.

Buck just ignored him and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Who was that?" Eddie asked softly.

"Hm? Oh, nobody important." Buck mumbled, when in reality it was his Mom, he then noticed Bobby over by the firetruck, Hen and Chimney on either side of him.

"Hey Buck." Bobby said, holding his hand up in a form of greating while walking over, "Thanks again for taking that shift this morning."

"No problem Cap." Buck answered, shaking Bobby's hand, "Uhm, Cap, I'm sorry but I've gotta run."

"Yeah, don't worry about it. You wern't even meant to be working today." Bobby said, Buck didn't answer only ran out of the firehouse and into his car, they all could see the car speeding of down the streat.

"I feel like something else has been going on." Chimney said.

"That's what I've been saying." Eddie said, before going onto the locker room.
____________________

When Buck entered his house, he knew he was in some deep shit. He shut the door behind him sighing at seeing his Father stood there, arms crossed.

"Where the fuck have you been!" Philip snarled.

"What are you? Deaf? I told you, I crashed at my Cap's house last night." Buck said, going to walk past the guy, but he got pushed to the ground and kicked into the side.

"Go upto your room, I don't wanna see you at all." Philip snarled, before kicking Buck one last time and then walked off.

Buck only sighed and stood up, going into his room he sat down on his bed, and just sat down. It was getting late and he was exhausted, so he lied down and let himself dift of into a land of black and darkness.