Chapter II

Forcing myself to update even if I'm sick😫
-

--------------------------------------------

The last part of her training consisted of her practicing martial magic, through her shadows, on the carved wooden statues. Then finishing with Selene transfiguring animals or rather creatures to spar with said animals.

The Slytherin pupil liked to repeat this process at least twice a week. Harnessing new skills every other. She was sure that it all went unnoticed, that she was yet to be spotted. Alas her theories were proven wrong this fateful night. No other than the well known Tom Riddle - the Slytherin Prefect - had caught her wandering into the daunting forest.

As they say 'curiosity kills the cat'. And out of pure curiosity he followed. After all, who would dare venture into the dark forest at this time of day? And for that alone.

To say the least, he was stunned.

Stunned by how such power had gone unnoticed by him. The moment he had seen Selene's skills unveil Tom knew he needed her to be part of his elitist group. The Knights of Walpurgis. She would be of great value.

"Oh how your colours have shown Belladonna" he whispered more to himself.

Tom stayed to watch until the raven haired girl started making her way back to the dungeons. He slipped soundly back into the halls, resuming his Prefect duties.

~•°☆°•~

The very next day Tom called a meeting for his Knights. So far he had recruited 7 elite students, all born into the sacred 28 families. He would need some powerful 'friends' in the end.

Riddle sat in his throne like chair at the head of the banquet table. The Room of Requirements willed to look as a replica of the Slytherin common room. Except, the only furniture present was the obsidian coloured table, and chairs that surrounded it. He was not able to see outside as there were no windows, but the boy new the night was still young. He glanced at his watch, twelve past six. They had three minutes left.

Tom concentrated on the Room once again to materialise a grandfather clock. One to ring at quarter past six.

As the clock struck its time and chimed, the Knights filed in. As they took their designated seats, Malfoy made a beeline for the seat to the right of the young lord. And when Black finaly placed herself to the seat left of Tom, being ever the elegant lady. The table was complete once again.

--------------------------------------------

Author's note:
Still trying to figure out my updating schedule. I think I will try and update twice a week, on Tuesday and Saturday nights. Oh and kinda forgot to mention that this will only be a short story, so there won't be too long of descriptions.

Although I will try my best  but I thought that writing a short story would be appropriate since this is my first book.

Please vote and comment, hope your enjoying so far<3

Currently unedited