Hawks *lemon*

Commissioned By: rogue-raven

A/N: Thank you so much for your support, and the patience you had with me for this. I had fun writing this, and I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did. <3 Please spread the word that my commissions are open <3 I hope you enjoyed the bonus ending <3

Word Count: 
Warning: Oral (f! receiving), body worship, praise, slight depression, self-cautious of body

Word Count: Warning: Oral (f! receiving), body worship, praise, slight depression, self-cautious of body

You sat there on the couch, invested in your book, flipping through the pages

You sat there on the couch, invested in your book, flipping through the pages. Today was Valentine's Day, and you knew your boyfriend was going to be working late tonight. So, you planned to just cook a nice dinner for him, and cuddle throughout the night.

It wasn't until the front door opened, that your boyfriend came in. You looked up at him confused and he gave you his broad smile as he came over and placed several kisses on your lips.

"Hey hun, what are you doing home early?"

"I decided to come home and visit because I want to spend the day with you. So, go get ready. I am taking you out tonight."

"Kei~ we can just stay in. I know you are probably tired."

"Not a chance. Hurry and go get ready. I am gonna pick you up around five o'clock. Wear your best dress!" He stood on the windowsill and left the house before you could protest.

You shook your head and looked over at the clock. It was already three o'clock. That meant you had only had two hours to get ready, and Keigo wasn't a patient person, so you had to hurry.

You set your book on the coffee table and went to your room. You flipped through your closet hoping to find a dress that would be perfect for tonight. You did not know what he had planned, so you didn't know how to dress for the occasion. You sighed softly before choosing a (favorite color) dress that fits your figure perfectly and had a slit up the side. You set the dress on the bed, before grabbing some undergarments to match the dress.

Once you laid out your clothes, you got into the shower. As time passed by you got excited because it had been a while since you went out. You got out of the shower and dried off before starting on your hair.