Yandere! Yugi *Lemon*

Commissioned by Anonymous

Title: Sweet and Sour

Warning: Yandere, Possessive, Obsession, Sweet, non-con/dub-con about halfway through

You took a deep breath, getting off the bus. It had been a long time since you had been in Domino City, and you missed it. You missed all of your best friends, after leaving to go to University after high school. You began to wonder how everyone was doing, you smiled to yourself making your way to the familiar Game Shop. When you saw it up ahead and you jogged and opened the door hoping to see your long-term friend, Yugi.

"Welcome to... (Y/N)?" Yugi stopped mid sentenced when he recognized you and you couldn't help but smile widely. He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around you, Yugi was surprised to see you and honestly, he was happy. He sighed softly, tightening his arms around you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked though he was happy that you were here.

"Well, I decided to come and visit some old friends. You were the closest one too, and I knew you would still be here because of the shop." You said, breaking the hug from Yugi. He puffed his cheeks slightly since he didn't want the hug to end.

"Well, let me lock up. We can spend time together." He said.

"I don't want to bother Yugi..."

"It's fine, I would do anything to spend some time with you." He said, the way he said it, he was very serious but it went over your head as you laughed it off.

"So sweet as always." You said as you walked out of the shop waiting for him when he was done locking up.

"What should we do to catch up?" He asked and you tapped your chin a few times.

"Hmm, how about we go hang out at the mall, I need some new clothes..." You said and he nodded, and you both decided to walk there instead. Yugi ended up just listening as you spoke about your university, the friends you made, and the adventures you had after High School. He was a tad bit jealous that you made other guy friends, but he didn't want to seem weird in any way.

"(Y/N)... do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I am a single pringle still..." Yugi perked up at that, maybe he had a chance with you after all. He decided to try and hold your hand in hopes you wouldn't pull away. He blushed as he captured your hand in his, you smiled holding his hand back which made his heart pound. This was a sign and he wanted to run home with it. He had a wide goofy grin on his face, and when you turned your head you laughed softly.

"Why are you smiling so widely Yugi?" You asked and he blushed before looking at both of your hands. Your eyes trailed down and then you realized why.

"Wait do you like me Yugi?"

"W-What?" He became flustered and looked away shaking his head.

"I-I..." You kissed his cheek which made him stop talking altogether.

"Good, we are friends. Plus we have a lot to catch up on, you haven't seen me since high school. There is no way you like me after only a few minutes of us catching up." You said, smiled fell slightly and he frowned.

"You... don't like me?" He asked and you thought about it.

"Well, people can change after high school. It's like when you meet up with old friends, you have to reintroduce yourself without feeling awkward. It's like you know you are guys are good friends but they know the high school you not the current you if that makes sense." You explained, Yugi fell silent. He had slight tears in his eyes, he was hoping you felt the same as him. You noticed and you stopped walking.