Professor Avalons secret

Crystal POV

"Oh my goodness" I said getting up from my dream "I don't think I can sleep any longer" I said walking into the bathroom to change and soon we headed for breakfast. "I dislike the color purple, could you change this to a morning glory?" I asked before he did so "Crystal be glad he gave you a flower" Bloom said "well the professor said he would like to our morning cheery, it wouldn't be cheery if I didn't get a color I don't like" I said sticking my tongue at her before Avalon talked about blooms dream.

"Family tree?" I asked as I read my family tree "look bloom mines longer than yours" I said teasingly "stop acting childish Crystal and focus" she said reading her family tree once we were done we met up with the others as tecna told us her discovery and soon Palladium interrupted us "I can't tell who's hotter Palladium or Avalon" I said watching him walk by as Stella stared with me.

"You wanna do what with me?" I asked as Avalon explained what he wanted to do with bloom and I "to be honest I'm not really interested to find my birth parents yet, so bye" I said trying to walk away but bloom dragged me back saying it was an early start for answers. "I should put this in a drawer" I said opening a drawer and putting the amulet I got from Avalon's session inside before going to sleep.

"Haha, I can't believe you did that to Avalon!" I said laughing at the girls explain what they did "it's not funny Crystal" Flora said trying to stop my laughter

"Who's our professor?" Bloom asked Stella as she just stared at us "Griselda is our magic defense class teacher?" I asked as we walked into the class and soon we were outside transformed so she could demonstrate the lesson, "ice sphere" I said attacking Griselda but she just deflected it.

Eric POV

"What's wrong with you Sky?" I said after getting off the phone with my parents "it's bloom she hasn't been answering my calls and when she does she only talks about Avalon" he complained "what about you and Crystal are you two still talking?" He asked as I sat on his bed "we still talk, but sometimes she talks about the Avalon but I don't think she talks about him as much as Bloom" I said "your lucky, Crystal and Bloom are fighting so I don't want to ask her what's happened to bloom if not she'll kill me" he said which made Brandon laugh.

As he stepped out to complain Brandon and I followed he and we were attacked by a huge lightning ball.

Crystal POV

"Your schools under attack by witches you'll need fairies to fight" I said walking in with the others but he just refused our offer "cmon Bloom" I said as we chased the Trix "magix Winx!" Bloom chanted signaling us to transform.

"Flora I don't know if you noticed but the Trix has gotten stronger" I said kneeling beside her "yea but first let's catch up with the others" she said as we headed to where the others were but when we reached there bloom was crying over sky who she later healed.

The next day after Palladium's class Stella and I were laughing over Stella's blunder in casting a spell before Stella brought the idea of a tan but we all declined. "Has anyone seen Luna?" I asked coming out of my room as the others left to look for our pixies. "Get back here Luna!" I shouted chasing after her but soon I caught her and trapped her in an ice dome.

"I need to go check on the pixies" I said heading to the room Faragonda kept them in but when I got there their cage was open so I rushed back to the others and told them "the pixies have escaped" I said informing Layla, but when we reached the pixies we were attacked by tar monsters but luckily bloom helped them with their home sickness.

Note: I'll be skipping the next episodes.