Prologue

Everyone talks of how great the dark lord of Dwarka is,everyone talks about how endearing is the bond of Parth and Madhav,how soulful is devakinanadan, Rohini ji 's son is mathura 's jewel,how nandlala is brilliant ,how Vasudev Krishna calmed a blood thirsty crowd at yagyaseni's svyanwar, how dwarkadheesh turned tables into his sisters favour out of love ,how Shree Krishna basked in the devotion of his friend Sudama ,all those news reach her unbeknownst to the world they actually let go off and forgot the stoic features of dwarkadheesh devakinandan vasudev shree Krishna was her little boy her bundle of joy they had all nicknamed him and given him names with relations while she remained in corner living every bit of his story he created so many of those stories yet his unknowns 

Yashomati maiya his maiya as he just like to address her 'meri Bholi Bhagi maiya' she chuckled everyone said of her sorrow they said he had left her her Kanha her Kanhaiya couldn't even lift a glass by his hands without his maiya he would sit at divan and eat every bit of food from her very hands yeah they were all wrong she wasn't sad she wasn't upset she was afraid !!! 

Afraid did her son become lonely that he went on looking around??for friends and was greatly thankful of kuntinanadan for holding her son in place,

She was afraid that Devaki felt she had stolen her son because she knew her Lalla would probably be ranting on how his maiya made Makhan churning the milk probably his favourite one of her activities 

She was afraid the gold crown was too heavy for her lil boy to carry ,but that took backseat she was the most proud person of the world ,proud of all those achievements her son had made yes she was kind of bit upset about the fact that her girl being exchanged but then she would never want it any other way  he was her son her Lalla and he will always be ,hence there would always be a pot of Makhan hanging a handi kept on his side table a small and tender clothed mayurmukut always sitting by it with his favourite armband and bansuri ,she Yashoda  Rani Gokul KI Yashoda Rani the once ever mingling queen of Gokul had chosen and woven her cocoon because they could never understand her worry everytime he left for war she was told he was Devaki son and her to worry......though he was Devaki Nandan he was her lallla wasn't he wasn't he yashomati maiya KA nandlala his lil hands always held on to her odhnis end like he was tied to it the only reason all her odhnis were tooooo long,his lil feet learnt to stand taking her support he was her son she had cradled him she was his  mother and he was her Lalla a nock on the door of nandbhavan how ever Intruded her thoughts she went ahead irritated of being awoken from his thoughts none has the right to do that....

As soon as the door creaked open there stood a boy probably 6 feet tall wearing a Pitambar,a bansuri tucked in the waist band curly lush long hair,mischevious smile ,and eyes ...eyes...full of love... tears leaked down the way of her eyes without her approval .......his eyes flicked before his hand caught those drops he looked at them in horror his maiya was the worlds strongest women ever wasn't she ...before he could comprehend.....he had felt a aching sensation across his face, he looked up 

Her word cut through his soul jsut as the words of people cut through her 'ab yaad ayi tujhe apni is maiya KI yah devakinanadan KO Gokul is gwalan koi kaam hai" 

He was about to protest but satyaki beat him to it 'nand rani apko Adhikar nahi KI aap dwarkadheesh jagatesh Se is Prakr KA vyahavaar karegi ,log unhe bhagwaan mante hai or aap ..."

He was cut through though 

'Jo unhe bhagwaan mante hai Pooja kar sakte hai apati nahi kintu mera vyahawaar yahi hai ,aap mujhe nahi samjhayenge'he chukled his maiya still needed justification of all his actions ...after he was attached by demons at mere age of 5moths  his maiya had  locked him inside this nandbhavan for 5years none dare question her not even baba, satyaki sure troubled himself ...but realisation hit him he was devakinandan to the world he looked at Parth his dearest of friends ...

'Parth tum satyaki ke guru ho samjhaiye isse.....KI nandrani nandlala KO ek kya soh thapadon se saja sakti hai....yashomati maiya KA nanadlaaal chun bhi nahi karega'he said looking pointedly at her ,her odhni now tightened in his fist she swiftly turned round....looking at him with teary eyes... 

'Abhi....aap Sara din apni maiya KO satiate ho me bhi essa hi tha....kahani sunoge...yashomati maiya ke nanndlaal KI'he continued she looked at him with teary eyes ... 'maiya moriiiii...naaaaa ..o meri bholi maiya man jaa na Yamuna Sakshi meri me tujhe bataye bagair nanadbhavan ke bhaaar paon naa dharun'she chuckled and brought out a handi of Makhan sitting down to feed him....