CHAPTER 00.13

"Okay I knew it was cold but not this cold.." Enna whined. The Wanderer rolled his eyes.

"Do your friends always come unprepared?" He asked you. You stared for a moment, remembering what happened before all of this.

"Oh...so about that.... LET'S JUST KEEP GOING, OKAY?" You said sweetly with a little panic, running off.

"What- HEY! Answer me!" Wanderer chased after you, leaving the other three trying to catch up, the two girls of the three left behind snickering.

"Betting $20 he's gonna do a plot twist and we end up stuck here forever." Lorelei shrugged at Enna's bet.

"Eh, maybe he won't. Betting twice your amount that he helps but may come with us to our world." Enna looked at her surprised.

"You think so? He's fictional, how is that going to work?" Lorelei shrugged but left both Alan and Enna in the dust.

"Oh come on!" Enna took Alan's hand, not noticing his sorrowful glare. Why couldn't he get a single ounce of attention back after you were practically kept around everybody's fingers? Even the Wanderer wasn't even trying, but he was stealing your attention.

Now that you left them back slightly, you could look around more. You didn't want to be fooled into another trap and end up stuck in this game. Snow covers everything, sometimes even booby traps like pressure plates.

"Can you not keep running off?" Asked the Wanderer. You stepped back, startled from his voice. He raised a brow, obviously confused.

"Sorry," you said, scratching the back of your neck. "This is close to our destination though, right?"

He nodded, continuing the path. You waited a few seconds till you saw your friends, then followed behind him.

"N/N stop sending us under the bus!" Enna cried. You rolled your eyes, chuckling. As you finally arrived, you were greeted by the chalk prince himself, Albedo.

"Good evening, I'm hoping you had a safe travel," he said, smiling faintly. You all nodded, while the Wanderer rolled his eyes.

"While we have everything else, we're missing one more thing." Wanderer raised his eyebrow.

"We need a single tuft of feathers from a certain dragon," he said looking at you. Everybody looked at you suspiciously, as you pulled out a large tuft of Dvalin's feathers.

"How and when? That thing is massive!" Enna said in a hushed voice, trying not to attract any attention.

"It's called favoritism, now take it."

Albedo took it from your hands, putting it in a weird device. He circled the device in a repeated motion, which looked absolutely stupid. After a minute, a portal formed in front of them. You grinned from ear to ear, not noticing the red blush tinting Wanderer's face or Alan's ears also flushed in red. You looked back towards Albedo with a genuine smile.

"Thank you! This means a lot to us!" He nodded, smiling genuinely back to you.

"It's no problem. I wish that you get home safe-" He was inrerrupted when he saw a large surge of Electro energy charge into the secret area. By how strong it was, it was most definitely Ei. She looked at Albedo with a dark glare, yet he didn't budge, not even a little bit.

"You won't leave us again. NEVER. We need you, you can't abandon us," she pleaded to you. You held an expression of guilt, looking at Ei who was about to burst into tears. You didn't get to react properly when Albedo pushed you all in.

"Get home safely!" He said hopefully before getting attacked by Ei in your blurry vision.

_____________________________

HIII! I MADE THIS CHAPTER SHORTER SO I CAN MAKE MORE CHAPTERS. I JUST NOTICED THE REASON WHY THE BOOK ISN'T LASTING SO LONG, IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE EXTREMELY LONG. ANYWAY PLEASE STAY TUNED

btw would you rather be with . Genshin character or your IRL hot and nice friend? ^^

ANYWAY 10K READS?! ILYSM YALL-  HAVE A GREAT DAY ^^

Genshin Impact SAGAU | Redundant Enough to Not Have Noticed...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें